My "I'm not gonna mod this car" roadster

Davectr

10 hours ago, Davectr said:

Well, for the 2nd time had to dig out the white ribbon.

CC745410-4733-46CF-B067-22E104CDAC3D.jpeg

Would've been a nice touch to leave the homemade plates on to drive to the venue, but wasn’t worth the risk :lol:

Tremendous, love it. Congratulations to all.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry to see that it is up for sale. It is a stunning Z and whoever buys it will be getting an awesome car I reckon. Wishing you all the best with the sale. :thumbs:

I've loved following this thread too. :)

• Like 1

Thanks @Lee370Z appreciate the comments. To be honest it’s been an extremely difficult decision to make (and I’m still not sure it’s the right one), but there’s other things I want and keeping it doesn’t make financial sense.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well it’s a sad day for me, my beloved Zed has gone. I will miss this car more than probably any other car I’ve owned. One consolation is that it’s going to be very well looked after by its new owner, and I’m looking forward to see what he does with it in the future.

I have to say that this is without doubt the best forum I’ve ever been on so I will continue to hang around on here even though I don’t own a Zed anymore.

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

• 10 months later...

SORRY to see this car go /loved it ,but I might follow your foot steps/my yellow fellow has not moved in a year/been customising a camper van and the yellow fellow has just sat there a waste not getting used but its hard to let go as you want your baby to go to a good home.😭

14 hours ago, Davectr said:

@Sim Thanks very much. 
They were done by Si at hide’n’seat. He was a member on here, not sure if he still is. Great guy and did a fantastic job, he’s done quite a few cars on here

Magic thank you :)