CHROME SILVER 370Z 'Z' EMBLEMS

***NEW LIMITED TIME SPECIAL OFFER REDUCED PRICE £12.99  EACH DELIVERED***

Chrome Silver 370z specific 'z' emblems which come in 2 different sizes

Large size badge fits front on Nissan 370Z

Small size badge fits rear on Nissan 370Z

Just like the Oem 370z nissan front emblem is bigger than the rear.

These 370Z badges come ready with pre applied 3M rear adhesive tape.

These badges are brand new unmarked condition.

Chrome silver is the same finish as the Oem nissan burger emblems and gives out a nice classy look with the 370z specific style Z logo and suits most exterior colour and is a preferred choice if you want a oem clean look.

Forum discounted price is £12.99  with free delivery via royalmail first class post.

(Our ebay shop selling price is £23.50 each)

Post a reply on this thread for a quick response on your order enquiry.

Thanks

Z34Z.jpg

370zbluefront.jpeg

370zbluerear.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Limited time offer has finished now.

These 370z emblems are still availble at the cheaper forum price (post #1) compared to our ebay shop price.

post message on this thread for a order request PM or any enquiries.

Thanks

Edited by Asad

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 01/08/2018 at 10:21, Killick.z said:

Hi I’m interested in both the front and rear emblems in chrome. Are you able to provide a deal for both of them?. Thanks. 

Hi, the price is £29.98 delivered for front + rear emblems. 

If you would like to go ahead please pm me your PayPal email address so I can send you a PayPal invoice. 

Kind regards 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Very interested in a set of these (front & back for an 18 370z Nismo. Can you confirm these will definitely fit & what the total cost will be?

Can you also advise if you sell Z centre hub caps to replace the stock Nissan caps for my 19" Rays alloys that come with the Nismo 370z? If not, do you know someone who does - if so csn you give me their details.

Thanks in advance.

Asad,

Very interested in a set of these chrome/silver effect Z badges (front & back for an 18 370z Nismo. Can you confirm these will definitely fit & what the total cost will be?

Can you also advise if you sell Z centre hub caps to replace the stock Nissan caps for my 19" Rays alloys that come with the Nismo 370z? If not, do you know someone who does - if so csn you give me their details.

Thanks in advance.

8 hours ago, Idder said:

Asad,

Very interested in a set of these chrome/silver effect Z badges (front & back for an 18 370z Nismo. Can you confirm these will definitely fit & what the total cost will be?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, 

yes there are available and are direct fit replacing one Nissan badges and just like the oem Nissan emblems the front ‘z’ badge will be bigger than the rear ‘z’ badge for a direct replacement and perfect fit. 

The price is £29.98 delivered for the pair. 
Please send me your PayPal email so I can send you the PayPal invoice. 

sorry i only have the 350z rays 18” alloys ‘z’ center caps and have not seen any for the 370z fitment rays Alloys anywhere yet. 

kind regards 

• 5 weeks later...