SUPER BLACK 370Z 'Z' EMBLEMS

***NEW LIMITED TIME SPECIAL OFFER REDUCED PRICE  £12.99 EACH DELIVERED***

Super High Black 370z specific 'z' emblems which come in 2 different sizes

These are a gloss black finish emblems.

These badges have the new automotive standard High Gloss Black Finish come with 12 months guarantee.

Large size badge fits front on Nissan 370Z

Small size badge fits rear on Nissan 370Z

Just like the Oem 370z nissan front emblem is bigger than the rear.

These 370Z badges come ready with pre applied 3M rear adhesive tape.

These badges are brand new unmarked condition.

These Super black finish emblems are the colour of choice for modified 370Z's and give out a aggressive modified look.

Forum discounted price is £12.99 each with free delivery via royalmail first class post.

(Our ebay shop selling price is £23.50 each)

Post a reply on this thread for a quick response on your order enquiry.

Thanks

370ZBLACK-1.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Limited time offer has finished now.

These 370z emblems are still availble at the cheaper forum price (post #1) compared to our ebay shop price.

post message on this thread for a order request PM or any enquiries.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Do either of these fit the 350Z? I believe the front 370Z is the same size as both the 350Z ones, would you be able to check this? The only thing I dislike about the 350Z is the 3 little dots they've put everywhere and I'm looking to get rid of them all in favour of this smoother design as in my opinion it is much nicer (although I know lots of people do like the extra blip details)

Do either of these fit the 350Z? I believe the front 370Z is the same size as both the 350Z ones, would you be able to check this? The only thing I dislike about the 350Z is the 3 little dots they've put everywhere and I'm looking to get rid of them all in favour of this smoother design as in my opinion it is much nicer (although I know lots of people do like the extra blip details)

Hi, yes mate these newer 370z emblems fit the 350z without issues. We have sold many newer z emblems for the 350z.

• 1 month later...

Ordered these and the day they were despatched had a complete change of mind about the colour scheme I wanted for my car! I returned the black emblems and Asad sent out a set of chrome ones immediately, absolutely no hassle and brilliant customer service and contact! The chrome ones arrived today and they are fantastic! Thank you Asad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered these and the day they were despatched had a complete change of mind about the colour scheme I wanted for my car! I returned the black emblems and Asad sent out a set of chrome ones immediately, absolutely no hassle and brilliant customer service and contact! The chrome ones arrived today and they are fantastic! Thank you Asad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks masa, I appreciate the feedback mate.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...