SATIN SILVER 370Z 'Z' EMBLEMS

***NEW LIMITED TIME SPECIAL OFFER REDUCED PRICE £12.99 EACH DELIVERED***

Satin Silver 370z specific 'z' emblems which come in 2 different sizes

Large size badge fits front on Nissan 370Z

Small size badge fits rear on Nissan 370Z

Just like the Oem 370z nissan front emblem is bigger than the rear.

These 370Z badges come ready with pre applied 3M rear adhesive tape.

These badges are brand new unmarked condition.

Satin silver emblems are a nice match with the door handles and interior satin silver finish Oem detailing.

Our most popular sold colour choice emblem as it suits all 370z exterior colours.

Forum discounted price is £12.99  each with free delivery via royalmail first class post.

(Our ebay shop selling price is £23.50 each)

Post a reply on this thread for a quick response on your order enquiry.

Thanks

Z34ZSATIN.jpgphotol4.jpgphotlo3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My front appears to be fairly tarnished looking. I will try and get a photo of it tomorrow, but after 2 weeks, im not overly impressed :(

PM sent

I thought i should just update this thread with my dealings with Asad.

After reporting the problem (which i should have doen via PM originally), Asad was quick to send out a replacement from a new batch. Unfortunately, i have not had the time to even contemplate changing this over yet, but Asad has been great!

The new badge looks like a better finish, certainly from a different batch.

• 3 weeks later...

Bought a pair - excellent service from asad.

Recently fitted when the other 'alf was out and I nicked her hairdryer to help soften the glue holding the OEM badges :teeth: Also found an old pair of twezzers and bent one prong 90 degrees to help lever off the Nissan badges.

Front first - you can see the lugs and the new badges can only be mounted one way (so the "Z" is th right way up)

20140618_145230_zps2efb5069.jpg

Used these wipes to help remove the old glue and muck (good for tar removal too ;) )

20140618_150019_zpsed2ea03e.jpg

Front badge fitted:

20140618_150148_zps4d2ff4a0.jpg

The Nissan rear badge was a little more stubborn to remove but I don't give up easy :lol:

20140618_151736_zps17fd205f.jpg

And pic of the new in situ - again the lugs mean you can't put the badge on the wrong way round but once it starts to grip that's it! So not on quite as square as I would have liked but it ain't coming off now :lol:

20140618_153038_zps3dfd5302.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Bought a pair - excellent service from asad.

Recently fitted when the other 'alf was out and I nicked her hairdryer to help soften the glue holding the OEM badges :teeth: Also found an old pair of twezzers and bent one prong 90 degrees to help lever off the Nissan badges.

Front first - you can see the lugs and the new badges can only be mounted one way (so the "Z" is th right way up)

20140618_145230_zps2efb5069.jpg

Used these wipes to help remove the old glue and muck (good for tar removal too ;) )

20140618_150019_zpsed2ea03e.jpg

Front badge fitted:

20140618_150148_zps4d2ff4a0.jpg

The Nissan rear badge was a little more stubborn to remove but I don't give up easy :lol:

20140618_151736_zps17fd205f.jpg

And pic of the new in situ - again the lugs mean you can't put the badge on the wrong way round but once it starts to grip that's it! So not on quite as square as I would have liked but it ain't coming off now :lol:

20140618_153038_zps3dfd5302.jpg

looks stunning mate, satin silver 'Z' emblems look great on pearl white 370z.

im glad your happy.

• 3 months later...

Just fitted my satin badges, front one was pretty easy but like colin the rear one was subborn, in my rush to get it off, too much hairdrier heat & finger nails i managed to chip the paint in a couple of spots :rant: and to add to it, started raining.

good job i ordered the touch up from fleabay, guess it would get scratches, chips over the coming years but not by my finger nails, ah well they are now on and not coming off again , lesson learned :)

( note to self , dont rush jobs with a slight hangover :blush: )

post-9-0-43263600-1414925418_thumb.jpg

post-9-0-90604400-1414925427_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...