350Z 'Z' SOLID METAL KEYRING

Cheers for the key ring top notch makes the car feel faster ðŸ‘

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will have one of these if they are still available please

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

I will have one of these if they are still available please

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Pm sent.

Luckily when I bought mine it came with this and they look great! Can't recommend enough!

I'm afraid the Z has just fallen off mine; the screw fell out! I'd like another please if you're still doing them. In fact I'd take 2 and keep the spare key on the other. Cheers

1 hour ago, Woodzman said:

I'm afraid the Z has just fallen off mine; the screw fell out! I'd like another please if you're still doing them. In fact I'd take 2 and keep the spare key on the other. Cheers

My z fell off after just 2 weeks, wasn't willing to spend the money again to have it break again. It didn't have a hard life either, my keys in a bowl at home and the ignition, or my jacket pocket not like tight jeans where you have to drag them out

On 24/09/2017 at 22:11, Woodzman said:

On 24/09/2017 at 23:45, Rob350 said:

My z fell off after just 2 weeks, wasn't willing to spend the money again to have it break again. It didn't have a hard life either, my keys in a bowl at home and the ignition, or my jacket pocket not like tight jeans where you have to drag them out

Sorry to hear that guys. 

Please pm me your addresses and I will send out a replacement. 

Kind regards 

On 24/09/2017 at 22:11, Woodzman said:

On 24/09/2017 at 23:45, Rob350 said:

Replacement ‘Z’ keyrings sent out today. 

Sorry for the inconvenience.