350Z 'Z' SOLID METAL KEYRING

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
1 hour ago, Woodzman said:

I'm afraid the Z has just fallen off mine; the screw fell out! I'd like another please if you're still doing them. In fact I'd take 2 and keep the spare key on the other. Cheers

My z fell off after just 2 weeks, wasn't willing to spend the money again to have it break again. It didn't have a hard life either, my keys in a bowl at home and the ignition, or my jacket pocket not like tight jeans where you have to drag them out

On 24/09/2017 at 22:11, Woodzman said:

I'm afraid the Z has just fallen off mine; the screw fell out! I'd like another please if you're still doing them. In fact I'd take 2 and keep the spare key on the other. Cheers

On 24/09/2017 at 23:45, Rob350 said:

My z fell off after just 2 weeks, wasn't willing to spend the money again to have it break again. It didn't have a hard life either, my keys in a bowl at home and the ignition, or my jacket pocket not like tight jeans where you have to drag them out

Sorry to hear that guys. 

Please pm me your addresses and I will send out a replacement. 

Kind regards 

On 24/09/2017 at 22:11, Woodzman said:

On 24/09/2017 at 23:45, Rob350 said:

Replacement ‘Z’ keyrings sent out today. 

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

• 1 year later...

My zed lasted a while but the same thing happened the screw came loose I tightened it but a few days later it must have come loose again but this time I wasn't lucky enough to notice and the whole thing was missing. Do u still have these would love to get a replacement?

On 12/05/2019 at 00:57, Littlehermit said:

My zed lasted a while but the same thing happened the screw came loose I tightened it but a few days later it must have come loose again but this time I wasn't lucky enough to notice and the whole thing was missing. Do u still have these would love to get a replacement?

Hi, When did you purchase your z key ring?

I've had the same problem with my z keychain it's like the attachment screw was to weak. Was it a bad batch maybe ?  Not looking for a replacement just wanted to say Asad 

11 hours ago, PPod said:

I've had the same problem with my z keychain it's like the attachment screw was to weak. Was it a bad batch maybe ?  Not looking for a replacement just wanted to say Asad 

We have only had a handful of keyrings go loose with the screw which can be tightened back.

but plenty been ok for over 5 years Like ours on several different keys.  

I'm on my 2nd one of these as well, screw lasted a few months & unable to fix either of them now, shame cause I liked them.

I've got to say, I bought one and the screw backed out itself within 2weeks and the Z fell off.

Fortunately asad sent me a replacement but that also failed within 3 weeks so I just gave up.

Shame really as they are nice keyrings just need to use some super glue on the screw or something to stop it backing out

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...