SUPER BLACK 'Z' EMBLEM SET FRONT AND REAR WITH 350Z LETTERING EMBLEM

• 3 months later...

LIMITED TIME SPECIAL OFFER REDUCED PRICE!

PLEASE VIEW #1 POST.

I like these but I'm wondering what they would look like on a midnight blue car. Have you seen it?

personally I like the look of these emblems on a dark car they look good on black and midnight blue but it's a subjective opinion.

I thought it looked good but unfortunately I haven't got any pics on a midnight blue.

Edited by Asad

PLEASE VIEW #1 POST.

I like these but I'm wondering what they would look like on a midnight blue car. Have you seen it?

personally I like the look of these emblems on a dark car they look good on black and midnight blue but it's a subjective opinion.

I thought it looked good but unfortunately I haven't got any pics on a midnight blue.

If black emblems are not to your taste on midnight blue then you also have a option of getting satin or chrome 'Z' emblems and keeping the original '350z' lettering emblem.

This is more of a subtle look.

PLEASE VIEW #1 POST.

If black emblems are not to your taste on midnight blue then you also have a option of getting satin or chrome 'Z' emblems and keeping the original '350z' lettering emblem.

This is more of a subtle look.

I have some satin ones already sat here waiting to go on. I just saw the nice black ones and wondered if i should get those instead. Im still undecided but I know where to come if I do want black ones :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...