MPSS tyres for the roadster advice

robin c

Planning on going for 4 x new MPSS as they were great on my old HR compared to RE50A's.

Guessing these are still best all round tyres for the Zed?

Any where cheaper than Camskill unfitted?

I cant believe I have managed to murder a set of rears in under 6k! Bloody shocking, the fronts have lasted well at 15K.I am always mechanically sympathetic to the car in first gear and changing to second, no track days with this Zed either. Yes I did give it a hard time through the alps for a few weeks but my HR had that too the year before, probably harder as that was easier to break traction in than 370z.

Could this highlight how much more corner grip the 370z has over my old HR? I certainly feel more confident leaning on the 370z over the HR. Still think HR is better once traction broken, easier to correct and slower when it does go.

Still at least it appears that the MPSS have come down a fair chunk in price since my last full set of MSPP. Sure they were more than £1000 unfitted.

Think I need to stop turning off the traction control.... :drive1

PM Funky Tyres :)

+1

225/45/18 95Y Michelin Super Sport - £152 each inc postage

245/45/18 100Y Michelin Super Sport - £159 each inc postage

245/35/19 93Y Michelin Super Sport - £189 each inc postage

275/35/19 100Y Michelin Super Sport - £197 each inc postage

:)

sales@funkytyres.co.uk

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/79362-michelin-pilot-super-sports/page__hl__+funky%20+tyres#entry1179355

• 4 weeks later...