ebay - 24(whatever) people are viewing this item today

ioneabee

I've been using the free google extension AD Block for a couple of years...so far it's blocked 196,896 adverts and pop ups!! Starting using it to save having to wait while useless adverts were interrupting my YouTube viewing and waiting for ads to load on my 2.5 meg line was driving me crazy. Don't know if it stops the EBay Popups, rarely use it these days, worth a try though I would think.

Pete

Edited by JetSet

ADBlock doesn't work because it's not a pop up unfortunately.

It's annoys the hell out of me too! I would t mind except it's positioned perfectly over the effing picture!! :rage:

The only popups I get are usually for surveys, I got one from the BBC the other day and on a test run on EBay just now I didn't get any. There is an option on Google Chrome to block popups and I noticed than mine was set to block popups, it's in the advanced settings under privacy so worth checking that you have it turned on. If someone can direct me to an EBay page that has popups on it then I'll run some further checks. Also, keep in mind that there are 2 different versions of AdBlock, one of these is AdBlock plus which is a completely different program.

Pete

Edited by JetSet