Wheel gurus

Almeida1234

Hey gang I need to find out something for sure before I put a order for new wheels

I am looking to run 19x11 with et15 rims so, my question is what tyre size can I run without rolling the rear fender? (this is for rear wheels set up)

Car will be lowered using tein springs in the future.

I don't really want to roll the fenders so if any of you got any advice for me?

I know the wheels will stick out a bit I can live with that.

Thanks in advance

Edited by Almeida1234

I dont think you will be able to get an 11 ET15 under unmolested fenders at all, if you did there would have to be mad camber and stretch involved.

This dude is running 19x11 ET18 with a 295/30 and has rolled and slightly pulled the arches,

1229033018.jpg

This one is 19x11 ET22 with a 295/30 and he has also rolled the rears but hasnt pulled them at all

1228549347.jpg

Edited by docwra

As said nothing wrong with rolling the arches you can't see any difference, I think you will struggle not rolling your arches unless you have crazy stretch on the tyres. But then you might aswell spend £90 and get the arches rolled and proper fitting tyres.

My volks are 19x10.5 ET 21 (tyres 275/35/19) on the rear and just about manage not to rub (lowered 30mm) so think you will struggle with those without rolling. I know some bodyshops don't like rolling arches as apparently the lip created can trap water and give you real rust problems unless sealed properly, we had the Supra's cut instead of rolled so no lip for water to sit, neater line too.

• 2 years later...

Quick question, I'm having my rear arch lips cut off and sealed but was wanting to know more about PULLING. My guy says they can't be pulled without removing the spot welds. Is this true??

My current alloys stick out about 10mm and I don't want to go down the camber route and I have some stretch on the tyres but don't want any more on em.

Ant help and advice welcome.

Thanks in advance. 🖒🖒

Edited by STYLZ