HKS Super Filters In Stock DE/HR

Ewen@Clark Motorsport

We have just had delivery of HKS Super panel filters, the replacement uprated panel filters for the 350Z and 370Z

If you are tuning or just replacing at a service these are washable free flowing filters.

HKSfilters_zps8f5465e5.jpg

We keep stock for both engines-

Single filter DE 70017-AN001 £29.95 Inc Vat

Twin filter HR 70017-AN004 £59.95 Inc Vat

Lets us know if you are needing one, and for all you're other service part needs :)

Edited by Clark Motorsport/Zmanalex

Dry...

09-13 Nissan 370Z HKS Hybrid Filters are a direct replacement for OE panel filters when a factory airbox is required or preferred. Super Hybrid Filters features a 3-layer dry-type filter. The filter element is bonded to a flexible nylon frame and offers a price-friendly performance alternative to a full intake system.

Dry...

09-13 Nissan 370Z HKS Hybrid Filters are a direct replacement for OE panel filters when a factory airbox is required or preferred. Super Hybrid Filters features a 3-layer dry-type filter. The filter element is bonded to a flexible nylon frame and offers a price-friendly performance alternative to a full intake system.

Yes you beat me to it :)

Delivery to UK Mainland is £5

I had my car serviced at a performance indy last week and they recommended Hks as a panel filter, I personally don't like the k&n oiled filters as they can cause problems with the maf, it's a trade off most of the time between a free flowing filter and what its actually letting through to the throttle body

Hks and cosworth have good feedback, when I say Hks I mean the super hybrid, the older filter was tested and reported that some of the pores were letting contaminates through, the new one is ok :thumbs:

• Like 1

Is there any difference between these, K&N and Pipercross? All similar prices...

You are still thinking about it WAY too much! :)

Just buy any of these panels filters, HKS, PiperX, K&N or cosworth...

I live for overthinking! Especially with stuff I don't know about :)

When different brands make essentially the same product, I usually know which is better or just which brand I prefer. I don't like stabbing in the dark when they're all new!

Is there any difference between these, K&N and Pipercross? All similar prices...

I live for overthinking! Especially with stuff I don't know about :)

When different brands make essentially the same product, I usually know which is better or just which brand I prefer. I don't like stabbing in the dark when they're all new!

Thanks for the order Steven will leave tomorrow :)

you have got to stop and think about everything or you would end up skint and living in the zed cos the wife's kicked you out for spending all the money lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...