[SOLD]Genuine Nismo UK GT 350z For Sale (Taddys)

TADDY

Hi guys n gals been a long time but I'm finally getting round to selling my beloved zed :-(

Specs as follows

Black 55 plate UK GT

Full genuine Nismo fitted at time of purchase with Nissan receipts present

40'000 miles

1 previous owner, I bought the car in 2007 with only 9'000 mile

full GT Pack with black leather

Full service history last one was a biggy with all belts, filters and brake fluid changed and also had upgraded EBC Grooved front discs and EBC Red stuff pads fitted at the same time barely been driven since.

Tax till end of march

MOT till end of Sept No advisories on last test

Mods

Fully colour coded door handles and badges

Smoked rear/side lights

Black Xenon headlights

35mm lowering springs (Perfect drop in my opinion as still able to get over speed bumps easily)

Fully Flocked Interior

Buddy Club Pro spec 3 Exhaust with removable baffles (Rare as rocking horse poo! and by far the best sounding imo and looks awesome!)

Better pics to follow

7dc42e8e-2511-4f53-8182-cf9842755fb1_zpsd12fd575.jpg

IMG_1448_zps7b6508c8.jpg

£8'250 ono

• Like 1

its a material people use to cover the interior panels of the dash/trim to give it a nicer look than all the plastic, very similar to whats already in the lower half of the oem car interior. It can be removed if its not to your taste or even re done very cheaply if need be. Drop me a pm for my number matey and we can have chat if you like Si :)

And in a flash it was gone! the love of my life for nearly 7 years has been ROBBED!! from under me, deffo advertised it too cheap :lol: clockwize is now the new owner of my pride n joy and seems a nice chap so take care of him guys and I've warned him lie be watching so no painting it pink lol Ile still keep popping by and may even make a couple of local meets this year thanks for everything guys its a great forum and I've loved being part of it :teeth:

heres a few pics "In its prime" for those that haven't seen ;)

DSC_0614.jpg

DSC_0542.jpg

DSC_0718.jpg

DSC_0648.jpg

DSC_0558.jpg

And heres one of my new baby i bought last year, as you can see I've already been Taddy-fying it :blush:

26c37370-e720-46d6-9c4d-a112c578d667_zps081cd71d.jpg

• Like 5