Can we have member locations under our usernames again?

Neilp

Can you see the joining date when you click on the members' avatars?

i.e.

JetSet

Member Since 25 Jul 2010

(not sure if that is limited to team members)

All you do is hover over someone's name - little box pops up - all info is there :shrug:

Mine says June 2012, which is erm.... a bit wrong :lol:

Ian - You were part of the test group when we set up the new software.

If you recall, we discussed it back then that all those who has been in the test group had acquired in correct join dates.

Ian - You were part of the test group when we set up the new software.

If you recall, we discussed it back then that all those who has been in the test group had acquired in correct join dates.

Ahhhh right..... oh well :)

I agree locations would help as would place names/post codes in headers for all meets, drive out in North East means nothing but including town would help decide if this is viable to attend.

Reading the thread would also help with that.....

And a lot of the time, it's just an idea to get people together without a location in mind until sufficient interest is gathered.

For those of you who have only recently joined, before the forum was updated we did have locations and joined date under the avatars but they vanished with the update. I did request at the time that they be reinstated but nothing was done and no reason given.

Pete

For those of you who have only recently joined, before the forum was updated we did have locations and joined date under the avatars but they vanished with the update. I did request at the time that they be reinstated but nothing was done and no reason given.

Pete

I'm sure it was simply overlooked at the time, probably had other more important niggles to sort out :)

Pete

We did have bigger issues to resolve as we all adjusted to the new software, and it slipped down the priority list and was forgotten.

We are looking into this now and will revert in due course.