Cobra resonated exhaust from CS

chirag1988

nice one dude! I got my BERKS and looking at the cobra or Invidia! have the HKS already in, but have a nismo twin induction in the wings for when I get the map done after exhaust just to experiment I guess! I have the bug too mate! just cant buy it all at once lol.....

Hfc's ;)

Stop it Humpy - it's already on my mind :p

do-it.png

:lol:;)

I burst out laughing at this lol! :lol:

nice one dude! I got my BERKS and looking at the cobra or Invidia! have the HKS already in, but have a nismo twin induction in the wings for when I get the map done after exhaust just to experiment I guess! I have the bug too mate! just cant buy it all at once lol.....

I know, I keep thinking "oh just one more part" but then I have to look at my bank account and just stop myself :(

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, my 350z roadster has berks, cobra y pipe, resonated centre and back and finding the drone is too much. Ok for a short blas away from civilisation, but quite unplesant on a journey. Can anyone advise from experience what I could change to improve while minimising cost? Cheers!

Edited by herorich

• 1 month later...

Ok so Christmas list so far is 4 Rota GTR-D's and new cobra y pipe and then cobra resonated centre, what else should be added aha

Berk HFCs to finish off your exhaust setup nicely 😉 I get some droning once they've warmed up but so much that it annoys me. Motorway journeys are fine when cruising, no drone :thumbs: