Warning!!!! Newbie Alert!!

Quote: "I think you've made your point EBIZED. A bit too keen......."

OK Digsy :surrender: but another 350 owner nearby is a rare event down south - you are tripping over one another up north, hence my enthusiasm! (excuses for my browser)

Quote: "I think you've made your point EBIZED. A bit too keen......."

OK Digsy :surrender: but another 350 owner nearby is a rare event down south - you are tripping over one another up north, hence my enthusiasm! (excuses for my browser)

Come off it mate, you're stalking him really! ;)

Hi Welcome mate, I wave, and if I dont get a wave back I follow you beeping and screaming and waving my fists in the air until you realise :angry::boxing:

Just kidding lol, Im normally got both hads on the steering wheel with my face pressed against the windshield like Driving Miss Daisy lol so aint got any hands free to wave :blush:;)

Hi Welcome mate, I wave, and if I dont get a wave back I follow you beeping and screaming and waving my fists in the air until you realise :angry::boxing:

Just kidding lol, Im normally got both hads on the steering wheel with my face pressed against the windshield like Driving Miss Daisy lol so aint got any hands free to wave :blush:;)

Have you changed your prescription lately? :p