**Nismo uprated valve spring set VQ35DE for sale** special offer

We have just come into our stock a set of the Nismo valve spring set (x24) for the VQ35DE engine. If you are tuning your 350Z doing some head work and fitting high lift cams the spring set would be ideal for allowing you to rev your Z harder.

Current price you would be looking around £210 we are offering to you for £125!! Inc free shipping.

Send us a PM if you want to know more.

13203-qr25r_zpsfac921fd.jpg

See our other Nismo items here....

http://www.350z-uk.c...ark-motorsport/

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

They would need a map to get the most from them goes without saying. I have always used the Tomei cams found the Poncam range really progressive power band giving you extra drive from low down all the way to the top, rather than mid range kick.

With the Nismo springs in place you would also be able to up the rev limit a touch without the worry of valve bounce high up. By the way the Nismo springs are made and developed by Tomei as the two companies are very close. I spent a day at Tomei and Nismo headquarters back in 2008.

I ran Tomei cams in my road car for 5 years as my everyday motor for 100,000 miles touching the rev limit daily :)

P.S. It was in a Nissan but not a Zed!