TopGear

Jetpilot

Be nice if they actually focused on cars for once............

May be funny and interesting for a 10 year old

Why would they do that, they havent done that for years (on the most part) ;)

Convinced some people watch Tg to moan about it!

Not the best episode for sure but bought back some fond memories :thumbs:

I spent most of it trying to recognise the locations as most of it was filmed in my neck of the woods. Gotta find out where they did the wrapping.

I wonder how many of the "80's stunts" will be tried for the first time in the near future....

Yawn. next week should be half decent with the P1 but that was an episode made up entirely of the crappy challenge with blatently staged not verry funny gags. the only break from it was reasonably priced car which was also cringe with Hammond's intrusion.

They could have had at least one car review. I mean c'mon. not a single one!!!

Next week I'll watch the P1 part then be turning off

Convinced some people watch Tg to moan about it!

Everyone knows it's not about car reviews anymore and it's just to make you laugh but that was far too predictable, it was just one feature dragged out for the whole episode and it wasn't that funny

The only good bit was the news with the i8 and rcf and that lasted a minute

• Like 1

Yawn. next week should be half decent with the P1 but that was an episode made up entirely of the crappy challenge with blatently staged not verry funny gags. the only break from it was reasonably priced car which was also cringe with Hammond's intrusion.

They could have had at least one car review. I mean c'mon. not a single one!!!

Next week I'll watch the P1 part then be turning off

You could remove the mentions of the P1 from that comment and replace them with pretty much any performance car from the last 10 years, and it would still be completely true and make perfect sense.

And I've just realised that it's been about 8 years since I've watched TG. Still not convinced I'm missing out. I love every other single thing that Richard Porter contributes to or does by himself, but I guess I've just grown out of TG.

Edited by Ekona