Widebody Moonbeam 370z GT with 2015 Nismo Front End (p17)

oldbonesmcgee

your car looks stuning! love the front lip although having the fangs in a matching cf would look ace! any way you can hydro dip the fang?

where did you get the front lip if you dont mind me asking? the one i seen was from tarmac sportz but its all one piece and not cf. i was thinking of getting that.

you got pictures of the rear of your car?

Sorry, I didn't mean to deceive you, I was just shwing the splitter fitted because the blurry phone pic of it on my living room floor doesn't really give you an idea of what it looks like haha

I bought it direct from Evo-R it was 200quid including postage, and I then had to pay 40quid import tax.

Still makes it a pretty sweet deal. I took it to my spray man and he said he's mental busy and away on holiday, so I'm gonna give it a bach myself :/ ........how hard can it be?

I love the Evo-R lip! colour coded ends, and carbon in the middle is a perfect combo IMO.

I was looking into one of them, Evo-R carbon diffuser, and Shine Auto rear spats.

This is exactly what I am going for, except I'm waiting for Tarmac to stock the Evo-R rear diffuser because I asked for it from him first before ordering the lip from Evo-R direct and he has it in production right now.

If you find a source for the spats let me know I as I can't find someone who will ship them to the UK.

I'm also planning a set of tarmacs side step skirts as well to complete the look. The question is whether to paint them or not....and can I get it all done in time for scottish car show haha.

having the fangs in a matching cf would look ace! any way you can hydro dip the fang?

Evo-R does a CF cover for the fangs but its not compatible with the front lip... :( and I'm not a fan of fake carbon, whether its wrap, hydrodip or whatever. I'm about to have the fangs re-wrapped so I could go with gloss black...hmm

brave man - putting those tyres on that surface !!! :scare: :scare: :scare:

cool result though

You mean for screws etc? I think all the stuff there is so gigantic that there shouldn't be any small screws.

Epic photos, and what a brilliant stance! Is it 25mm spacers you have all round?

Thanks! Yeah, 25mm spacers all round and Eibach springs, 25mm also AFAIK

Fantastic pictures !!

Again :lol: .

Thanks!!

Nice man, looking very good :) !!

Are you happy with it regards fitment and quality ??

How much does it effect clearance ??

Clearance is the same as the stock bumper, so the GT chin plastic thingy is still the lowest part and only scuffs occasionally.

fitment and quality are honestly fantastic. Evo-R obviously ship their parts from Taiwan so I had my doubts, but the pieces felt extremely strong and they fit the bumper perfectly. They're actually such a good fit that the tiny gap between the bumper and the lip is actually due to the sticky tape you need to put on to stick it in place.

Best splitter available for the 370z IMO! Looks great!!!!

Is the paint match a little off, or is it just the different angles?

The paint is a 98% match (the sprayer warned me he could only guarantee an 80% match on this colour), the angles are very different to everything else in that area of the bumper so it looks a little off, from the top down it looks almost silver next to the grey but the match is very good. I think its also one of those things that shows in pictures more than in real life. :)

Looks great! Looks OEM+

Is your car lowered? Does the lip sit lower than the stock bumper? Doesn't look like it does.

Also is your inside fangs painted the same colour at the inside part of the spoiler? I like this. Oh and lastly what material is is made from? Please don't say fiberglass! I want a urethane lip

Looks great! Looks OEM+

Is your car lowered? Does the lip sit lower than the stock bumper? Doesn't look like it does.

Also is your inside fangs painted the same colour at the inside part of the spoiler? I like this. Oh and lastly what material is is made from? Please don't say fiberglass! I want a urethane lip

Thanks! OEM+ is exactly what I'm going for, almost nismo-ish but without being a wannabe. The lip doesn't sit any lower than the standard bumper, maybe 10-20mm at the very edges but clearance isn't an issue. My fangs are wrapped matte black.

The bad news, the outer painted areas are fibreglass, the central bit is carbonfibre.

Seriously love your car! Ive seen some cars on the US forums with the splash gaurds fitted on the rear of the front arches (on the start of the side skirt). I think it blends quite well, and suits the lip.

I know there is cutting involved, but i think the CF fangs would set it off too!!