Parking Sensors fitted at Kaizer Motor Company

tkz1

A long overdue post, but visited Sly in December to get parking sensors fitted. I considered a camera option, but have decided to keep my car as original as possible so decided not to get Camera/Screen setup.

Sly reccomended the X Vision system and it works perfectly for my needs (getting into tight spots in Central London).

Can't praise Sly enough with his friendly and positive attitude as well as his knowledge of the cars. No doubt my car will be serviced here in the future.

As a bonus, lots of nice roads/roundabouts on the way there!

• Like 1

Holy moly, just checked where abouts they are.. literally a 5 minute drive for me! I've been considering getting some fitted as well, I'll definetly check them out considering how close they are.

Thanks for the post, would never have realised they were there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Irrelevant of if he's in that part of the world... as soon as I find out about Sly, I've been twice since end of January: once for clutch and flywheel change, and the second time for Invidia Gemini exhaust and P3 service. All being said, I live in Luxembourg, which requires a 4.5 hour drive, 1.5 hour ferry journey, and a further 1 hour to get to his!

Worth every mile!

• Like 1