Introducing new boy Rich to Clark Motorsport

I am very happy to introduce Rich Hughes to the Clark Motorsport team. Rich comes from a Nissan performance background and has over 15 years experience.

In the past he has worked for Middlehurst Motorsport, Abbey Motorsport and RB Motorsport, this has gained him huge knowledge in the performance aftermarket side as well as being an OEM guru.

This will allow us to offer you guys more choice from quality brands as well as even better customer service

He'll be along shortly to say hello :)

Ewen

• Like 2

Hello Rich. I'm after a part for my Zed. I removed the boot weight from my boot lid to help when opening it, but now I'd like to replace it, but upgrade it at the same time. I've been told a longer weight would help. Could you sort me out with a long weight? A left handed screwdriver would also really help me out.

Thanks new guiy
:thumbs::teeth:
  • Like 1

Cheers mate! Well I've known Ewen and dealt with Clark for some time. now They really are good guys and I am really made up to work along side them and help out with business and the 350Z forum!! You really do have a good forum here and hope I can help you guys out also!

My experience started working alongside Andy Middlehurst from the early days (spotty teenager) and eventually became parts manager for both Nissan parts and shipping various GTR parts throughout the country. Importing Nismo from Japan and the likes of AP Racing, HKS Tein etc,,, A spell down South saw me with the good guys at Abbey, Tony and Mark I really have a lot of time for and will be working closely with them as Mark has become (with good reason) one of the leading tuners and main technical man for the Z's! Then I spent a long time with the boys at RB Motorsport tuning servicing and re-building the GTR's. Importing huge amounts of Nissan, Nismo and Tomei parts from Japan. Also Trust/Greddy and OS Giken delivering mail order to UK Europe and more. I was known to be able to obtain almost any part from Japan with my contacts,

So I hope to help alongside Ewen and the Clark Motorsport team develop the business here on the 350Z forum.

Look out for some New products I will be introducing, also seeing some more Nismo and Tomei products here!

And anything big or small regarding Nissan I will do my best to help :)

• Like 4