Mopedmarks build thread:More New photos page 11 onwards

Mopedmark

Love the boot job :thumbs:

My bot plastics are a bit tired and scratch, always fancied covering them with something to smarted it up and maybe drown out some tyre roar. What did you use?

Acoustic carpet but its not easy to do the corners :thumbs: £24 for 2 meters x 1 meter with glue :thumbs:

• Like 1

not a huge fan sorry....

the purple just looks like you can't spray properly.

TO ME it makes it look cheap.

like the amuse bumper though and the boot build!

Fair play.

:lol: your making yourself look Stupid now at 1 am in the morning you must be Drunk :lol: :lol:

I'm not asking for your opinion I am showing what I like and what I can do which is different and if I can help fellow members I will and very often do. :teeth:

So lets all have a look under your bonnet then, come on open it up, the thing that lifts up to get to the engine :thumbs:

Last time I saw this in the flesh the pics didn't do it justice, With only half of this done it was superb.

I think you have to be standing next to it to see how good it really is.

Its the best engine bay I have ever seen!!!

Cant wait to see it now, Are you at the Staffs brekkie meet at Milford Mark?

• Like 1

Last time I saw this in the flesh the pics didn't do it justice, With only half of this done it was superb.

I think you have to be standing next to it to see how good it really is.

Its the best engine bay I have ever seen!!!

Cant wait to see it now, Are you at the Staffs brekkie meet at Milford Mark?

Yes Martin I think I will be going to that :thumbs:

Really really nice Mark! You have an eye for show car material! You know how to design them and make them custom throughout! Really is a lovely car and a beast cannot wait to see this in the flesh again 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Really really nice Mark! You have an eye for show car material! You know how to design them and make them custom throughout! Really is a lovely car and a beast cannot wait to see this in the flesh again 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you mate :thumbs:

• 2 months later...

Wow, the amount of detail is amazing i had to go through the tread twice. remind me never to park next to you as it makes my car look a little bland.

I'm getting air ride in the next couple of months myself (new speed bumps around my area means i can't actually get my car out now) , I was looking at the D2 kits, but these Airlift kits seem to be the more popular. Do you look into any other systems?

• Like 1