Gutted, but going to have to sell....

downhuman

Got 5 interviews (2 second stage) next week - thought I was gonna get a break, lol :)
sorry to hear and good luck on the interviews iv being made redundant 4 times so no what u felling, I put my Z away for 3 months and got a cheap tdi when I started my new job 50 miles drive a day. Now now Z is just a toy.. Ps what's your trade ? And we should have a job section in this forum :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

So, glad my Zed has gone to a good home with Piers, who has now introduced himself too.

I bought a 2008 Mini Cooper S to tide me over, which I'm actually really enjoying...

And it turns out I accepted a new role today, with a significant pay rise.... so maybe the GTR isn't far off now :)

• Like 1

So, glad my Zed has gone to a good home with Piers, who has now introduced himself too.

I bought a 2008 Mini Cooper S to tide me over, which I'm actually really enjoying...

And it turns out I accepted a new role today, with a significant pay rise.... so maybe the GTR isn't far off now :)

Great news ~ hope it all goes well for you. :thumbs:

I was made redundant several times during my working life each one was a blow to the old self esteem and a pain leaving the people I'd grow to like.

On my first occasion I parked the car up and walked everywhere to save money, even cancelled papers and milk, a total over reaction. Jobs were hard to come by then as well. Anyway looking back I always managed to get another job and banked the redundo cash.

Chin up, you'll get fixed up and have another Z soon, just keep on pushing.

Good luck

I was made redundant several times during my working life each one was a blow to the old self esteem and a pain leaving the people I'd grow to like.

On my first occasion I parked the car up and walked everywhere to save money, even cancelled papers and milk, a total over reaction. Jobs were hard to come by then as well. Anyway looking back I always managed to get another job and banked the redundo cash.

Chin up, you'll get fixed up and have another Z soon, just keep on pushing.

Good luck

Oooops should have read the whole thread. Well done! It's a bugger loosing your job after such a long time (same for me first time) but that's how it goes sometimes. So the Z still has a good home.

• Like 1