Used car sites

Aglii

I think what you mean is - for those not aware of where you're from and what you're going to be doing

"you want to buy a Skyline R33 in the UK and then ship it back to Iceland after you've finished your work experience here"

I think what you mean is - for those not aware of where you're from and what you're going to be doing

"you want to buy a Skyline R33 in the UK and then ship it back to Iceland after you've finished your work experience here"

Yes, but not ship, i will drive it to denmark and take the ferry, then i can have it on british plates for 1 year, so i dont have to pay all the taxes which are about 2700 pounds, then i can pay them after a few months instead of paying them all upon arrival, which is way better for me

Then i have Nissan 300zx TT, 350z and skyline, just need the silvia s15 and my dream is complete :D:lol:

And yes bugdet is nothing crazy, just around 4000p, but from what ive seen i can get a good 2.5 for that, seen a few with 70000 miles for 3500

Edited by Aglii

I will find an okey 2.5l R33 for 4000 right?

From what ive seen atleast

So cheap in the UK!!!

If not i will make it 5000p, then i would have to wait 2-3 months, but i will have 4000 upon arrival, but no more then that unless its the perfect car!

I could sell a skyline for example 2.5l, 70k miles. Good condition for 8000pounds here in Iceland easy

Edited by Aglii

:lol:

lost a bit more in translation

ship - doesn't always mean a boat - in this context it means to export or move it out to another country :thumbs:

Fair dooes Andy, your the best 'Icelandic' translator we've got. :lol:

• Like 1