Immaculate 2005 UK 350Z GT - Gunmetal - A forum Calendar girl - 55k miles :)

manphibian

Well guys, it's with a heavy heart that i reluctantly post my Z up for sale. I need more seats so she will have to go. :byebye:

She's appeared in 2 forum calendars, and is an unmolested example of this gorgeous car.

She has wanted for nothing and has given me 2 and a half years of trouble free motoring, and i will be extremely sad to see her go :(

Fantastic condition inside and out, you really will struggle to find a better example. Had the front end resprayed last year, so there are no stone chips, which usually plague these cars :) Really does look brand new!

2005 on a 54 plate, so lower tax bracket

UK GT Model, Black heated leather, Bose, Cruise control, all the usual luxuries

55k miles

RAYS Forged lightweight alloys

Full service history,

Pop Charger Air Filter, plus standard airbox included

LED Rear lights

If you need to know anything else, drop me a message,

Located in Blackpool, Lancashire.

Price is £7,500 ono

Thanks for looking

idn3ebV.jpg

aRvVLgh.jpg

O4JBPEE.jpg

xBbrTAx.jpg

NkoH1Nf.jpg

eEcMl9w.jpg

lnERqIB.jpg

Edited by manphibian

Awww Manphibian that aint no good, sorry to see you selling up mate :( What are you thinking of getting to replace the Zed mobile?

Hope your still going to continue to post on your epic thread - ' stuff that looks like people '

Awww Manphibian that aint no good, sorry to see you selling up mate :( What are you thinking of getting to replace the Zed mobile?

Hope your still going to continue to post on your epic thread - ' stuff that looks like people '

Awww i know matey, it's a really hard decision to make, and i may well regret it, but i need some back seats :(

There is no replacement, but i want something unusual, that can still turn heads.... actually think of getting an Alfa Romeo :scare::lol:

Hmmm, yes, i'm due an update on that thread :D I'll see what i have :D

I like your car mate, looking very nice and clean. How many owners have there been from new?

Not looking to sell in a hurry are you? I'm trying to find a 350z for myself, currently trying to sell my Ford Fiesta ST which is on Autotrader at the moment.

I like your car mate, looking very nice and clean. How many owners have there been from new?

Not looking to sell in a hurry are you? I'm trying to find a 350z for myself, currently trying to sell my Ford Fiesta ST which is on Autotrader at the moment.

Hi :) There are 2 former owners before me. Got all the service history and all that :)

I'm not in a great hurry to sell, but i'd like to get it all sorted soonish :) My plate won't be transferred for about 2 weeks anyway.

Hi :) There are 2 former owners before me. Got all the service history and all that :)

I'm not in a great hurry to sell, but i'd like to get it all sorted soonish :) My plate won't be transferred for about 2 weeks anyway.

Okay, well I would be interested to view it some time, just a treck up north for me that's all lol. But rather make it a one and only trip if you know what I mean but I'll let you know as soon as I've sold my car and ready to view (if you still have it of course) When's next MOT and TAX buddy?

Cheers.

Hi Andy, I'm afraid I'm not sure about the gearbox, I will try to find out, but it will be whatever came on a 54 plate 2005 model....

Where are you based?

I sold my last car to a guy from Essex and met him at my parents in Birmingham, so it's not impossible :D

Well thats not too bad, im in herts, only 2 hours to brum.

Would appreciate it if you could find out. I cant work out from what ive read if they are on only 05/55 cars or all 2005.

Any chance you couldpm ur number?

Cheers