Me and my Z along the way

Briggsybriggs1

So got round to fitting my side steps from Tarmac sportz about a hour and a half for the first side to fit then 45 for the second side because this was the first time iv worked with fiberglass I did not want to crack it as Im used to working with metal :-!

2uryteby.jpg

u5e5ymy9.jpg

5a6a3e5e.jpg

Just to see if they get over the speed pumps out side my house later on :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those side steps always look great on the Zeds.

Are you going to colour code them or leave them in black? Either way looks cool. B):D

i like the black on blue look I was going to go carbon fiber all round ie rear spoiler, defuser ,and front spoiler but it would cost be a arm and a leg, and being lowered I would cry if I smashed them off lol,

Iv seen this bonnet for sale what do you think off it in carbon fiber ?

a3yjuged.jpg

Or just get a HR one I can't make up my mind ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've seen that carbon fibre one for sale too. It's on eBay correct?

Tbh it's not my cup of tea and I don't like pointless vents in bonnets like the one in the middle. If you had a HR Zed then the side vents might be cool for getting more air to a pair of air induction filters but otherwise they're pretty useless too.

Imo I'd get the HR bulge bonnet as it just looks so good. B) I'm definitely in the market for one of those myself one day. :D

Yep it's on eBay cheap :-) and I'm really interested in the hr bonnet it makes the zed look more aggressive . Could do with finding one already sprayed really :-)

That would be ideal.

Not sure though if they even did the HR in gun metal though so I'd probably have to get it resprayed if I found a second hand bonnet anyway.

Have you seen the HR bulge bonnet thread? so much win in there. B) Just searched for it but couldn't find it to show you sorry.

The only thing that I have realized though is that if I did get a HR bulge bonnet fitted on my DE then I would either need a new front bumper or I'd have to fill in on my old bumper where the bonnet line creases are. If you get what I mean.

Iv got the face lift is that the same bumper as the HR ? If not it just means getting a nismo front bumper as well :-)

Do you know what, I just had to go outside and check on my car. :lol:

For some reason I thought that on my front bumper I had two little creases either side of the Nissan badge. Like the below pic (I know that's not a standard bumper btw)

nengun-3031-00-nismo-front_bumper_-_350z.png

But I don't, so fitting the HR bulge bonnet would mean I could still keep the normal bumper if I wished. :yahoo: Probably the same for you I'd have thought. :D

Edited by GMballistic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Well it's been a long time away from the site with what life chucks at you and Iv had the zed garaged for months . But come the summer I'm hoping all to be well and back out in the zed (after a new hood is fitted anyway ) . But as Iv had the car for over 4 years and only put 15000 miles on her I am thinking of selling her . Hope ever one on here is well anyway

Be a shame to sell such a lovely Zed especially if you haven't had the chance to drive it all that much but 4 years is a long time. Whatever you decide to do I'd definitely try to enjoy the Zed at least once more in the summer with the top down. B)

Although of course the summer is a great time to sell a convertible as for some reason everyone forgets that we only really get a couple of months worth of nice weather where you can put the top down. :surrender::lol:

Good luck with your decision. :thumbs: