E-Cigs and Juices

ddcboyle

I've finally found a localish vape shop which I'm going to pay a visit to tomorrow.

I'm thinking of changing my setup to an Eleaf Istick 30w. with an aspire nautilus mini which hopefully i can try before i buy.

What are people's thoughts on this setup?

Also i will be able to sample lots of flavours so hopefully the combination of the above setup and new flavours will sort me out.

Got my mrs an Istick 30w, it's a great piece of kit IMO, and you can get it in several different colours which is a nice touch, it's tiny so also very pocket friendly for when your out and about :thumbs:

Cool always good to get recommendations. Im just about to head out and check them out.

I've finally found a localish vape shop which I'm going to pay a visit to tomorrow.

I'm thinking of changing my setup to an Eleaf Istick 30w. with an aspire nautilus mini which hopefully i can try before i buy.

What are people's thoughts on this setup?

Also i will be able to sample lots of flavours so hopefully the combination of the above setup and new flavours will sort me out.

Got my mrs an Istick 30w, it's a great piece of kit IMO, and you can get it in several different colours which is a nice touch, it's tiny so also very pocket friendly for when your out and about :thumbs:

Cool always good to get recommendations. Im just about to head out and check them out.

:thumbs:

Well just got back from my localish vape shop and must admit its so much easier to workout what's good or bad when your face to face as opposed to second guessing internet reviews.

I tried lots of configurations and liquids then opted for the Eleaf Istick 30w and the nautilus mini. Also bought the birdcage tank for the mini so I don't break it at work.

After trying lots of liquids i opted for caramel cappuccino, jamaican ginger,perdrops and red banana.

That will do for this week lol.

Well just got back from my localish vape shop and must admit its so much easier to workout what's good or bad when your face to face as opposed to second guessing internet reviews.

I tried lots of configurations and liquids then opted for the Eleaf Istick 30w and the nautilus mini. Also bought the birdcage tank for the mini so I don't break it at work.

After trying lots of liquids i opted for caramel cappuccino, jamaican ginger,perdrops and red banana.

Sounds great, look forward to your opinions when you've had time to try it out, red banana sounds interesting

Which colour eleaf Istick did you opt for ?

Sounds great, look forward to your opinions when you've had time to try it out, red banana sounds interesting

Will do.

Only had black or pink in stock so whilst I'm more than comfortable of my masculinity i opted for black lol.

• Like 1

After trying various flavours and coil set ups with my dripper I've come to the conclusion that it's not for me, I've tried both dual and single coil set ups ranging from 1ohm down to 0.4ohm in both vertical and horizontal configurations at a varied range of power and to be frank I enjoy my sub tank and Atlantis much more, I have to admit I was very impressed with the clouds it produces (massive) and the flavour is on par with with both the Atlantis and the sub tank but what a pita having to resoak the wick after only a few tokes, I've tried both thick and thin ejuices and after experiencing one too many dry hits I'm going back to my tanks, I really enjoy sub ohming, love the clouds and the flavour and will continue with ever growing enthusiasm as usual but the dripper is being retired, think I may look into rebuildable tanks - RTA's, but will most likely continue my vaping journey with my my beloved Atlantis, kanger subtank and nautilus's :)

Edited by tatooandy67

Will do.

Only had black or pink in stock so whilst I'm more than comfortable of my masculinity i opted for black lol.

:lol: Once you go black you never go back so they say. :D

Hope you enjoy it. :thumbs:

After using the new set up for a couple of days I've decided i need another tank for different flavours but before I buy another nautilus can someone please explain the benefits/disadvantages of sub ohm vaping.

After using the new set up for a couple of days I've decided i need another tank for different flavours but before I buy another nautilus can someone please explain the benefits/disadvantages of sub ohm vaping.

Pros - great flavour and massive vapour clouds

Cons - uses more ejuice, batteries can run down quicker, mods and batteries can be expensive

Some great set ups available to go sub ohm but can be a bit pricey as you need a powerful mod to run sub ohm devices safely, even though your 30w Istick is capable of firing something like an Atlantis or subtank at 0.5ohm the battery life/ user time would be very short between charges and there may not be sufficient power to get the full experience, some people love it, some hate it so probably best to 'try before you buy' if you know anyone who has a sub ohm set, if your near to or able to get over to brum you're more than welcome to try out my sub ohm kit. There are lots of videos and reviews on YouTube which are helpful also :thumbs:

Edited by tatooandy67

Subtank nano turned up this morning.

Nipped out to my local spar shop and the only flavour they had in.6mg was a tobacco flavour which I've tried before and wasn't to impressed. However impatience got the better of me so I bought it anyway.

What a difference sub ohm makes the flavour (whilst it isn't the best) is a hell of a lot better in this than it was in my normal set up.

So far so good just need to get some nicer flavours in the right strength.

With this and my nautilus mini i feel that I've now got a decent set up.

My collection has grown a bit more....

after being so impressed with the Istick 30w the Mrs has I decided to get one for myself although not in pink and also picked up a vamo v6 (I've got two v6's now :lol: )

48E832F9-1547-47AD-A410-754F295B79C0_zpsrgzqnvb6.jpg

+1 on the istick 30w im really impressed with mine.

Subtank nano turned up this morning.

Nipped out to my local spar shop and the only flavour they had in.6mg was a tobacco flavour which I've tried before and wasn't to impressed. However impatience got the better of me so I bought it anyway.

What a difference sub ohm makes the flavour (whilst it isn't the best) is a hell of a lot better in this than it was in my normal set up.

So far so good just need to get some nicer flavours in the right strength.

With this and my nautilus mini i feel that I've now got a decent set up.

For use with the subtank try the cloud chaser range from a website called www.greyhaze.co.uk lots of choice and very high vg content so great for blowing clouds :)

Edited by tatooandy67

Really enjoying the Delta II. Its better than Atlantis and subtank. Tons of flavuor and vapour and better juice feed IMO than the subtank. It happily runs along at 45w with a 0.5 ohm coil. Atlantis need to get out there organic cotton coils. Think this will bring them back up to the same level as the other two tanks. This I heard wont be till next month due to Chinese new year.

Totally agree on the dripping. To much fuss for me. I have two drippers that I haven't used in months.

Really enjoying the Delta II. Its better than Atlantis and subtank. Tons of flavuor and vapour and better juice feed IMO than the subtank. It happily runs along at 45w with a 0.5 ohm coil. Atlantis need to get out there organic cotton coils. Think this will bring them back up to the same level as the other two tanks. This I heard wont be till next month due to Chinese new year.

Totally agree on the dripping. To much fuss for me. I have two drippers that I haven't used in months.

^^^ yeah I enjoyed fogging up my lounge with the dripper but kept forgetting to resoak, used to put it on the side get chatting, completely oblivious to the need to refill then BOOM nasty, burnt dry hit cough cough splutter much to my mates amusement :lol: so back to the tanks for me

I'm off to look up delta II now on Google, you've sparked my interest ..... Back soon :)

15% off with this code JOYEAS15 ;)

from Joyetech.co.uk

Just been reading reviews and watched a couple of YouTube videos

Think I'm going to get me one of these on payday, thanks for the heads up :thumbs:

Are you using the pre made coils or have you tried the rebuidable deck?

Edited by tatooandy67