E-Cigs and Juices

ddcboyle

Got another mod today ZNA 50, it's got enough kick to use with the Atlantis but it's tiny, fits in the palm of my hand, ideal for taking to work etc

9B5C2659-B823-46D3-98B8-A4FA2BF34381_zpsg7wg5b0h.jpg

C31FEAAB-32EB-475C-8D4B-F372B961A164_zpsglhiftcj.jpg

Got quite a collection coming together now, 3 that I can sub ohm with - sigelei 100w+, KSD 50w & ZNA 50 on which I vape my Atlantis, subtank and my dripper and 2 for use with my nautilus etc :teeth:

2813982F-BF29-4434-B154-D66F2275161D_zpsxwgi4u4m.jpg

Tried a couple of new flavours too, alpine man(dandelion & burdock) energy blood (monster energy drink) & fizzy buttons (refreshers) all Birmingham fog 30/70 pg/vg

mmmmm love vaping :cloud9:

some nice kit, some of mine

origen genesis v2

IMAG0391.jpg

sigelei 150w with the lemo

IMAG0379.jpg

squape reloaded

IMAG0359.jpg

also got a vaporshark rdna30, aspire atlantis, russian rta, kangertech subohm mini and some aspires.

• Like 2

Currently using an itaste vtr with an iclear 30 s and whilst im happy with the set up im becoming more and more disillusioned with the liquids.

Im struggling to find any that actually taste of what they say rather than just a hint of the taste.

Any recommendations?

the iclear30 is to be honest SHITE

start with a aspire nautilus or a beyond vape silo tank. Both use the same coil but the airflow is much better on the silo but wont fit your vtr. I would recommend the Eleaf Istick 30w. You can get these for £30 and it will have more power and is a lot smaller than your current device. Eclearvape do the istick for £30 http://eclearvape.co...&product_id=299

setup will look like mine

IMAG0395.jpg

I do have a couple of kangertech aerotank v2. Don't want a lot for either of them and they have a new coil in. Can send you a photo of them if you wish

Pm sent

What juices have you tried? Have you tried any higher PG/VG premium juices? I found Digbys to be spot on with flavours when I started trying higher end stuff.

Last lot i bought was from the lchemists cupboard. Not sure on pg/vg think its 50/50.

They taste very perfumy .

Thing is there isnt a local vape shop near me so im having to order off the internet and to be honest im wasting a small fortune.

I'm lucky as there is a local E-cig shop close to me so I can always try new flavours before I buy.

I've bought Digby's, Liqua and countless other flavours but imo the best E-liquids for flavour are the ones made by Eshish. Think it's because of a high PG percentage.

Anyway you can get them online & they don't cost too much either. Here's a link to the flavours available from my local E-cig shop made by Eshish: http://www.zappecigs.co.uk/#!eshish/crgc

:thumbs:

• Like 1

What juices have you tried? Have you tried any higher PG/VG premium juices? I found Digbys to be spot on with flavours when I started trying higher end stuff.

Last lot i bought was from the lchemists cupboard. Not sure on pg/vg think its 50/50.

Thing is there isnt a local vape shop near me so im having to order off the internet and to be honest im wasting a small fortune.

I'm lucky as there is a local E-cig shop close to me so I can always try new flavours before I buy.

I've bought Digby's, Liqua and countless other flavours but imo the best E-liquids for flavour are the ones made by Eshish. Think it's because of a high PG percentage.

Anyway you can get them online & they don't cost too much either. Here's a link to the flavours available from my local E-cig shop made by Eshish: http://www.zappecigs.co.uk/#!eshish/crgc

Thanks for the info will take a look

• Like 1

Anyway you can get them online & they don't cost too much either. Here's a link to the flavours available from my local E-cig shop made by Eshish: http://www.zappecigs...k/#!eshish/crgc

Thanks for the info will take a look

No probs ~ if you where local to me I'd let you try some of my flavours for free. Makes such a difference having a good E-liquid that you enjoy so hope you find the one you like. :thumbs:

It's all personal taste really but if you do try the Eshish E-liquids I'd highly recommend the "watermelon,cherry & grape" flavour as I know that's one of their best sellers. I really like the "pomegranate & citrus" flavour which is weird as I don't like to eat pomegranates but it's great for vaping. :D

Edited by GMballistic

Nice collection there :thumbs:

What dripper do you use?

It's called a little boy

C31A1F1B-C410-453A-AF3C-6FC0EFC51B75_zpskdonc7be.jpg

It was reasonably priced, got great airflow - x3 long slots (I really like an airy vape) and a reasonably deep well so I can get quite a few draws between top ups.

It has decent size holes in the posts too which suits my old eyes and big fingers :lol:

F7F85F05-54C1-4832-A40D-B2BBA4544759_zpsi9gcglic.jpg

Nice, is that a clone? What coils are you using in it?

Ye it's a clone, picked it up at my local vape store

I'm new to rebuilding and currently experimenting with different size coils etc the coils in the pic were wrapped around a 1.8mm screw driver and once fitted it was reading at 0.4 ohm, I wicked those with a strip cut off a cotton wool ball, I've also got some cotton pads that came free with my subtank which I'm going to try over the weekend on some slightly wider coils 2 or 2.2mm see how much difference it makes, I'm going to try a single aswell so I can do a comparison see what I like best, lots of variations on Internet I want to try :thumbs:

I've finally found a localish vape shop which I'm going to pay a visit to tomorrow.

I'm thinking of changing my setup to an Eleaf Istick 30w. with an aspire nautilus mini which hopefully i can try before i buy.

What are people's thoughts on this setup?

Also i will be able to sample lots of flavours so hopefully the combination of the above setup and new flavours will sort me out.

I've finally found a localish vape shop which I'm going to pay a visit to tomorrow.

I'm thinking of changing my setup to an Eleaf Istick 30w. with an aspire nautilus mini which hopefully i can try before i buy.

Also i will be able to sample lots of flavours so hopefully the combination of the above setup and new flavours will sort me out.

I've not tried the Eleaf istick 30 but all the reviews on internet are positive and there's definately enough power for a nautilus mini,

I use both the nautilus and the mini daily at work and have to say they are by far my favourite tanks especially with the bvc - bottom vertical coils

I think the flavours come through maybe a touch better on the mini but they're both very reliable tanks so I'm sure you'll enjoy your new set up

What flavours are you thinking of trying ?

I've not tried the Eleaf istick 30 but all the reviews on internet are positive and there's definately enough power for a nautilus mini,

I use both the nautilus and the mini daily at work and have to say they are by far my favourite tanks especially with the bvc - bottom vertical coils

I think the flavours come through maybe a touch better on the mini but they're both very reliable tanks so I'm sure you'll enjoy your new set up

Not 100% sure what flavours they have so will have to wait until i get there.

Not 100% sure what flavours they have so will have to wait until i get there.

Sweet :thumbs:

Like Andy I've not tried the Eleaf Istick but have tried both the "Aspire Nautilus" and "Nautilus mini". Almost bought one myself but decided on my "Beyond Vape Silo" as imo I found it slightly better with a choice of two drip tips included & larger maximum size air hole (although I find the smaller holes better so that was a moot point now).

One thing I'd say is that with the "Nautilus mini" I believe the tank only holds around 2ml of E-liquid whereas the standard "Nautilus" holds 5ml of E-liquid just like my "Silo" does.

The larger tank size is beneficial imo as if you don't want to fill it all the way up you can do that but if you need to as you're out all day or something you can fill it all the way up which is good as you won't be worrying about running out of E-liquid then.

Whichever one you decide on though they are both great as they use the BVC (bottom vertical coil/twin coil) set up which gives better taste, more vapour & last longer than previous coil designs. B):thumbs:

The other love of my life (the Mrs, not the zed) has decided to give vaping a try, after trying out various set ups and flavours with my kit she wants to have a go at kicking the ciggies, so after I dropped her at work this morning I picked up this for her and set it up with some of my rhubarb and custard ejuice (her favourite flavour from my collection) so its ready for when she's finished work

F5623ED0-0342-469E-9A54-2D7D8308D2C1_zpsvkpg4ov2.jpg

It's an Istick 30w with a kanger tech genitank, it's very petite and girly in pink but gives a great vape, Hope she likes it :)

Edited by tatooandy67

Got my mrs an Istick 30w, it's a great piece of kit IMO, and you can get it in several different colours which is a nice touch, it's tiny so also very pocket friendly for when your out and about :thumbs: