E-Cigs and Juices

ddcboyle

Custard and strawberry, tastes like strawberry milkshake like your one you mentioned earlier. It's so, so nice! Very smooth and sweet.

It's made by Suicide Bunny, which is pretty much the top end of premium juices, as is their other company King's Crown.

Edited by Jp606
  • Like 1

Custard and strawberry, tastes like strawberry milkshake like your one you mentioned earlier. It's so, so nice! Very smooth and sweet.

It's made by Suicide Bunny, which is pretty much the top end of premium juices, as is their other company King's Crown.

Sweet, I'll give it a try

Is there a website you can recommend to get it from

Argh ordered from vapeclub 2 weeks ago and didn't't know there was a code... Oh well. The Mother's milk has a little bit of coconut in it as well... Very moreish.

Has anyone tried trip hammer? Always liked their juices but finding them with very little flavour recently. :(

^^^ nice kit jp606

How are you getting along with the Atlantis/Sigelei combination, for me it's a match made in heaven although it goes through ejuice at a fair rate

Loving it, the vapour production is crazy! Juice goes very quickly like you say, but I only use mine in the evenings. The Nautilus and VV+ is my daily vape. :)

Edited by Jp606

Sorry guys I don't really know the lingo but I got an Aspire Nautilus Mini today with a carbon fibre doodad and an adjustable doohickey AND an adjustable phalange (which is obviously all bog standard for one of these badgers).

Wow! Properly awesome vape.

My last one was a home brand 25 quid job which served a purpose for a month but literally fell to bits. Tank fell apart and started leaking juice, battery karked it and I practically had to give myself a hernia to take a drag.

This thing nearly blows your noggin off if you have everything cranked up to 11.

• Like 2

Sorry guys I don't really know the lingo but I got an Aspire Nautilus Mini today with a carbon fibre doodad and an adjustable doohickey AND an adjustable phalange (which is obviously all bog standard for one of these badgers).

My last one was a home brand 25 quid job which served a purpose for a month but literally fell to bits. Tank fell apart and started leaking juice, battery karked it and I practically had to give myself a hernia to take a drag.

This thing nearly blows your noggin off if you have everything cranked up to 11.

Nautilus is a great tank, I use the same set up for my daily at work etc

The adjustable doohickey really makes a difference ;)

That's good then Ricey.

Good bit of kit that and it does definitely make all the difference compared with the cheaper E-cigs. :thumbs:

Currently using an itaste vtr with an iclear 30 s and whilst im happy with the set up im becoming more and more disillusioned with the liquids.

Im struggling to find any that actually taste of what they say rather than just a hint of the taste.

Any recommendations?

What juices have you tried? Have you tried any higher PG/VG premium juices? I found Digbys to be spot on with flavours when I started trying higher end stuff.

Last lot i bought was from the lchemists cupboard. Not sure on pg/vg think its 50/50.

They taste very perfumy .

Thing is there isnt a local vape shop near me so im having to order off the internet and to be honest im wasting a small fortune.

Got a decent charger too, only took a couple of hours to fully charge these.

I take this back now, the batteries must've come with some charge in them as I charged from 16% yesterday and it took 5 hours :lol:

First time I've charged then since using it, so they lasted 6 days which is impressive!

What juices have you tried? Have you tried any higher PG/VG premium juices? I found Digbys to be spot on with flavours when I started trying higher end stuff.

Last lot i bought was from the lchemists cupboard. Not sure on pg/vg think its 50/50.

They taste very perfumy .

Thing is there isnt a local vape shop near me so im having to order off the internet and to be honest im wasting a small fortune.

Same here, spent a small fortune trying different brands and flavours searching for the right ones, currently I'm using vampire vape strawberry milkshake which hits the spot for me, lots of flavour, not too sweet, plenty of flavours available from vampire vape, these are available at lots of internet vape stores at around £4 for 10ml

I've also took to Birmingham fog in a couple of flavours - blue pup (blue slush puppy) maccy d (very creamy milkshake) and cake gravy (vanilla custard) all available on Internet from a store called shade evaping. I get these in 30ml bottles for £10 although they do stock them in 10ml for around £4.50 :thumbs:

Got another mod today ZNA 50, it's got enough kick to use with the Atlantis but it's tiny, fits in the palm of my hand, ideal for taking to work etc

9B5C2659-B823-46D3-98B8-A4FA2BF34381_zpsg7wg5b0h.jpg

C31FEAAB-32EB-475C-8D4B-F372B961A164_zpsglhiftcj.jpg

Got quite a collection coming together now, 3 that I can sub ohm with - sigelei 100w+, KSD 50w & ZNA 50 on which I vape my Atlantis, subtank and my dripper and 2 for use with my nautilus etc :teeth:

2813982F-BF29-4434-B154-D66F2275161D_zpsxwgi4u4m.jpg

Tried a couple of new flavours too, alpine man(dandelion & burdock) energy blood (monster energy drink) & fizzy buttons (refreshers) all Birmingham fog 30/70 pg/vg

mmmmm love vaping :cloud9:

Edited by tatooandy67
  • Like 1

Currently using an itaste vtr with an iclear 30 s and whilst im happy with the set up im becoming more and more disillusioned with the liquids.

Im struggling to find any that actually taste of what they say rather than just a hint of the taste.

Any recommendations?

the iclear30 is to be honest SHITE

start with a aspire nautilus or a beyond vape silo tank. Both use the same coil but the airflow is much better on the silo but wont fit your vtr. I would recommend the Eleaf Istick 30w. You can get these for £30 and it will have more power and is a lot smaller than your current device. Eclearvape do the istick for £30 http://eclearvape.co...&product_id=299

setup will look like mine

IMAG0395.jpg

I do have a couple of kangertech aerotank v2. Don't want a lot for either of them and they have a new coil in. Can send you a photo of them if you wish

• Like 1