E-Cigs and Juices

ddcboyle

Just a bit of a thread revival. :)

I'm still using my E-cig but after problems with my variable voltage "Smok" battery unit not lasting all that long I decided to upgrade as I'm not going back to cigarettes now.

I decided to buy an "Itaste MVP V2.0" battery unit which I have to admit is fantastic so far. Not a cheap unit at £40 but well worth it for all it's great features (listed below).

This is what it looks like below.

Innokin-Itaste-MVP.jpg

750106382_619.jpg

This is one of the largest, if not the largest capacity batteries you can buy at 2600 mAh.

It features: variable voltage (3.3-5 volts), variable wattage (6-11 watts), an ohms meter, puff counter, battery level indicator, 10 second auto cutoff (in case accidentally switched on), built in illuminated display, remembers last set voltage/wattage, compatible with most clearomizers, over discharge protection, short circuit/atomizer protection, passthrough, includes charger, choice of clearomizers, beauty ring and it can be used as a mobile battery unit for charging MP3 players, cameras, phones & basically anything that charges using a mini USB unit. B)

So in summary if you're looking to upgrade your battery then this is well worth considering imo. :D

great adjustable mod, got mine from myepack which are great for value. Quite fancy the DNA30 ones by vaporshark or hana but big bucks.

The new aspire nautilus mini tank with the new BVC coils is amazing. The coils in these have caught up with NatureVapes coils in terms of delivering flavour and vape.

Still the best oil is Dr Stanleys Snake Oil. Nothing comes close for flavour although have just ordered Scopes Peach & Apple Tart after a sample. Peach is very very juicy.

My set up with the Aspire Nautilus (big size) but with the new BVC coil installed.

IMAG0256.jpg

• Like 1

Resurrecting an old thread here but was just wondering how you all are getting on with the vapes and if they work longer term?

I've always been a die hard smoker however having just seen a close friend diagnosed and dead within 3 months, it's put the sh*ts up me and I haven't touched a cig since

I've got a Totally Wicked Tornado Mega eGo-C with coconut, cherry, blackcurrent and blueberry flavours and so far it's working well however it's only been two weeks . . . . . .

Is there light at the end of the tunnel??

That sucks ~ Sorry for the loss of your friend. :byebye:

I haven't had a cigarette since January this year Tigerzed and I never thought I'd ever quit smoking them. In fact I can see myself stopping the E-cigs now as well one day but for now I'm happy with it as I've made some huge lifestyle changes already by stopping the normal cigarettes.

Definitely stick with it and experiment with flavours & atomizers/coils to see what you like best. :thumbs:

Still the best oil is Dr Stanleys Snake Oil. Nothing comes close for flavour although have just ordered Scopes Peach & Apple Tart after a sample. Peach is very very juicy.

My set up with the Aspire Nautilus (big size) but with the new BVC coil installed.

IMAG0256.jpg

Nice set up. B)

I'm happy with my little Kangar Protank although sometimes I'm filling it up twice a day. :lol:

I'm on "Digbys" Hooligan E-liquid at the moment which is really nice. Also lowered my nicotine intake levels as well now to 6mg bottles from 12mg with eventually giving it up in mind. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Resurrecting an old thread here but was just wondering how you all are getting on with the vapes and if they work longer term?

I've always been a die hard smoker however having just seen a close friend diagnosed and dead within 3 months, it's put the sh*ts up me and I haven't touched a cig since

I've got a Totally Wicked Tornado Mega eGo-C with coconut, cherry, blackcurrent and blueberry flavours and so far it's working well however it's only been two weeks . . . . . .

I haven't had a cigarette since January this year Tigerzed and I never thought I'd ever quit smoking them. In fact I can see myself stopping the E-cigs now as well one day but for now I'm happy with it as I've made some huge lifestyle changes already by stopping the normal cigarettes.

Definitely stick with it and experiment with flavours & atomizers/coils to see what you like best. :thumbs:

IMAG0256.jpg

Nice set up. B)

I'm happy with my little Kangar Protank although sometimes I'm filling it up twice a day. :lol:

I'm on "Digbys" Hooligan E-liquid at the moment which is really nice. Also lowered my nicotine intake levels as well now to 6mg bottles from 12mg with eventually giving it up in mind. :thumbs:

Cheers GM ........ Sh*t times

Great work with the ecig :) Hope I can have the same success as you. I've always been the same though never even considered stopping smoking.

Its early days but I really do enjoy my vape!

Cheers GM ........ Sh*t times

Great work with the ecig :) Hope I can have the same success as you. I've always been the same though never even considered stopping smoking.

Its early days but I really do enjoy my vape!

Cheers and tbh I was surprised that I stuck with it. I mean literally I read this thread and decided really I should give this ago.

Smoked my last cigarette the same day I got the E-cig and just kept at it. I think if you keep smoking normal cigarettes as well as the E-cig that I know some have it will never work. You really need to stop, cold turkey style with the fags and then the E-cig will work.

You should really think of the financial benefits this brings as well as the health benefits. I used to spend probably £40 odd a week on Benson & Hedges cigarettes and now only spend around £5 a week on vaping.

Anyway good luck and if you have any problems just ask. :thumbs:

Any other cigar smokers here? I have a well stocked humidor and enjoy a nice Cuban regularily :)

I have partaken in smoking cigars in the past yes ~ mainly King Edwards as that's what my old man used to smoke so where easy to pinch. :lol:

Also Hamlets from the pub bar as that's all they stocked.

If you ever fancy stopping you could always get an electric cigar...

cigar-kit-5__48040_zoom.jpg

:D They also do electric pipes as well nowadays. ;)

IMAG0256.jpg

Nice set up. B)

Have you tried naturevape coils. I think they fit your tank. They are loads better. You will be amazed at how good they are

Any other cigar smokers here? I have a well stocked humidor and enjoy a nice Cuban regularily :)

I have partaken in smoking cigars in the past yes ~ mainly King Edwards as that's what my old man used to smoke so where easy to pinch. :lol:

My Dad also had a box of king Edwards in his bedroom ..... I used to drop them out of the window to my mates below and we'd go smoke them ...... in a fashion ...... dowm the fields!

• Like 1

My Dad also had a box of king Edwards in his bedroom ..... I used to drop them out of the window to my mates below and we'd go smoke them ...... in a fashion ...... dowm the fields!

Have you tried naturevape coils. I think they fit your tank. They are loads better. You will be amazed at how good they are

No I haven't yet. Always just used the Kangar coils. Just had a look at them online & the coils I've seen do look like they'd fit my tank.

I'll definitely look into it next time I'm down the E-cig shop as there stock is so impressive I'm pretty sure they stock everything. :scare::lol:

No I haven't yet. Always just used the Kangar coils. Just had a look at them online & the coils I've seen do look like they'd fit my tank.

I'll definitely look into it next time I'm down the E-cig shop as there stock is so impressive I'm pretty sure they stock everything. :scare::lol:

the dual coils will. It is basicall a single coil designed to fit a dual coil. Still out performs kanger dual coils. You will be very impressed and they are a game changer.

I know the site is down at the moment but will be up shortly. The coils sell very quickly so can go out of stock. So always best to order a spare. The great thing about them is you just re wick them instad of changing the coil altogether compared to standard coils.

Pretty sure NatureVape coils are only through them and no shop elsewhere sells them.

Im just waiting for this "bad boy" to come through the post..

_57_zpsf53fe834.jpg

Innokin 134, wanted one for what seems ages, when they first came out they were £100+, now there's that many selling them you can pick them up for mid £70's, the one i'm waiting for was listed at £72.99 on ebay, i made offer of £65 and it was accepted + free p&p.

From previous experience i can recommend Kangertech (as long as its genuine, you can taste the difference with a snide copy) and also Joyetech, Many Totally Wicked products are infact Joyetech rebranded and marketed as TW, this is because TW have sole rights to Joyetech in the UK

Edited by Martinjj

^^That Innokin 134 looks pretty unique ~ reminds me a bit of a Star Wars light saber or something. :starwars::lol:

Pretty sure NatureVape coils are only through them and no shop elsewhere sells them.

Thanks for the info and I'll definitely take another look. Still got a new box of Kangar coils to get through first though. :D;)

^^That Innokin 134 looks pretty unique ~ reminds me a bit of a Star Wars light saber or something. :starwars::lol:

Obi Wan Innokin

weighs in at a whopping 12oz... lol

Bl**dy hell, ...that's a bit of weight for sure.

Got me wondering so I just weighed my MVP 2.0. It weighs 5.4oz on it's own and 6.650 with my Kangar Protank 2 on top (full of e-liquid).

Better get down the Gym in preparation for your new Innokin heavy weight. :lol:B)

I'm fancying the new Vapourshark rDNA30 mod due out next week. Expensive though but the normal DNA30 gets rave reviews. This is the same but with more battery life. I want to be able to go above 11 watts, sadly the limit of the MVP2

• 4 weeks later...

Im just waiting for this "bad boy" to come through the post..

_57_zpsf53fe834.jpg

Innokin 134, wanted one for what seems ages, when they first came out they were £100+, now there's that many selling them you can pick them up for mid £70's, the one i'm waiting for was listed at £72.99 on ebay, i made offer of £65 and it was accepted + free p&p.

From previous experience i can recommend Kangertech (as long as its genuine, you can taste the difference with a snide copy) and also Joyetech, Many Totally Wicked products are infact Joyetech rebranded and marketed as TW, this is because TW have sole rights to Joyetech in the UK

seems some reviews of this and its ok. They all seem to slag off the zodiac star system for locking it which is naff.

There are alot better mods out there

I want to be able to go above 11 watts, sadly the limit of the MVP2

I vape on a mech mod running an rda coiled at about 0.35 ohms. So depending on the freshness of the battery (3.7-4.2V) and according to Ohms law, I vape between about 40-50watts... unless this Ohms law calculator is lieing to me.

I am BIG into vaping. My favorites;

MODs;

Mini lambo 6

VAMO 5

Tanks;

Mini pro tank 2

Mini Nautilus

Juice;

100% organic Virgin Vapor

I have been searching around trying to find decent organic juice in the UK but it doesnt seem to exist. Shame as I can't stand the satnadard PG/VG mix. Does my throat in.

Never knew of this 'vaping' cult!!

Really? Have you not seen the ads now run on TV for "Blue cigs" and a few other electronic cigarette brands?

It's grown massively in the UK in the past few years and is huge in the US.

It's a cheaper alternative to smoking cigarettes and widely regarded as much healthier too although obviously no long term studies have been conducted yet. I've used it to stop smoking cigarettes and eventually I'll stop vaping too which is the plan. :thumbs: