E-Cigs and Juices

ddcboyle

Nana's Dessert is my favourite at the minute: http://www.triphamme...Dessert/7345451

Tim's also just released Jaffa Cakes, Wine Gums and Honey Nut which I can't wait to try. :)

Bit more expensive those E-liquids then I'm used to paying but some of the flavours on that site look really tasty. :p

Sometimes just got to pay that little bit extra for the good stuff I guess though. :D

Yep, it's a little more than other places, but the effort that goes in to them makes it worth it and I haven't had a bad qulity juices from him yet. A lot of them use real ingredients, especially the Tabacco flavours where he imports leaves from various countries to steep the juices in, some flavours aren't listed on the site because of it as he can't get enough leaves for example to meet the demand the website produces. The strawberry one's a good example, made with real strawberries, tastes just like real strawberries... which is a little odd at first, I always expect them to taste fake like milkshake or something.

Well I must say I am very impressed. I spent about £80 on tne e cig and lots of different flavours. As I finished my last cig I was thinking "oh hell, this is going to be bad".

No problems at all and I have got my moneys worth already. The problem is I have stopped drinking too so am bored to tears. :lol:

• Like 1

Well I must say I am very impressed. I spent about £80 on tne e cig and lots of different flavours. As I finished my last cig I was thinking "oh hell, this is going to be bad".

No problems at all and I have got my moneys worth already. The problem is I have stopped drinking too so am bored to tears. :lol:

Great stuff. :yahoo:

It's been 5 weeks odd I think since my last cigarette now so these E-cigs definitely work. Got my sense of smell and taste back, ..not to mention I've saved a fair bit of cash too.

Stick with it and any problems or info on how your doing would be good to hear. :thumbs:

• Like 1

If I can do it anyone can. I have tried patches, gum, willpower, pretty much everything and not got anywhere before.

One thing I have found that helps. Sometimes at the moment the taste gets a little bitter so I have a cheapie 0% one which cost me about £10 which takes the taste away.

When I was starting a friend gave me some very good advice. Look at how much you are spending and then pick which e cig you buy. Expensive usually means more effective.

The phone app is also good. Get Rich or Die Smoking.

Oh yea, its a Tornado Mega eGo-C from Totally Wicked. The little one is a Nova.

Look's pretty good. Just remember to keep it charged as it's a nuisance when they run out on you. :angry::lol:

My advice is to try as many different E-liquids as you can as some are much better than others obviously and try to get away from the tobacco flavour ones as I found it easier to get away from cigarettes that way. ;) Currently I'm on a Blueberry flavour E-liquid. :p

I agree on the flavours. I get it now. Its lemon and lime today. Its also quite cool to sit at the bar ( with my J2O ) using the e cig and looking through the window at those get soaked as they smoke outside. :lol:

Plus you won't smell like an ashtray now, turn the white walls in your house yellow or your teeth and you'll never need a lighter again. :D

I'm on the fruit pastels flavour this morning, hoping my next delivery arrives this afternoon as I want to be on either Honey Nut or Jaffa Cakes this evening and all I've got left it Lemon Bon Bons. :)

Did you get the delivery then?

I just bought some more flavours today ~ currently on Water Melon. :p;)

Did you get the delivery then?

I just bought some more flavours today ~ currently on Water Melon. :p;)

Yep, I was on Honey Nut on Friday which was absolutely gorgeous, think I might have to buy a big bottle of it. :) Was on Creme Egg yesterday, which was nice but a bit too sweet to vape a lot of, then again I couldn't actually eat that many cream eggs so I guess I should have expected that.

I've either got yet another cold or my sinuses have gone mental from quiting so my tastes a bit screwed today, can't decide whether to try Jaffa Cakes or go for a nice cigar flavour I like and save the Jaffa for when I'll be able to appreciate it.

^^ That's a good order of E-liquids you've got there for sure HaydnH. :lol:B)

I really need to try some new flavours ~ bought 6 yesterday but 5 of them I've had before and the other one was Water Melon which is nice though.

I like the shop I use as they let you taste as many liquids as you like for free but it was so busy in there yesterday I really felt guilty standing there taking up too much of their time. Will have to go again one night after work when it's hopefully not too busy.

Definitely going to ask them about Creme Egg & Jaffa cake flavours. :D;)

• 1 month later...

Just a bit of a thread revival. :)

I'm still using my E-cig but after problems with my variable voltage "Smok" battery unit not lasting all that long I decided to upgrade as I'm not going back to cigarettes now.

I decided to buy an "Itaste MVP V2.0" battery unit which I have to admit is fantastic so far. Not a cheap unit at £40 but well worth it for all it's great features (listed below).

This is what it looks like below.

Innokin-Itaste-MVP.jpg

750106382_619.jpg

This is one of the largest, if not the largest capacity batteries you can buy at 2600 mAh.

It features: variable voltage (3.3-5 volts), variable wattage (6-11 watts), an ohms meter, puff counter, battery level indicator, 10 second auto cutoff (in case accidentally switched on), built in illuminated display, remembers last set voltage/wattage, compatible with most clearomizers, over discharge protection, short circuit/atomizer protection, passthrough, includes charger, choice of clearomizers, beauty ring and it can be used as a mobile battery unit for charging MP3 players, cameras, phones & basically anything that charges using a mini USB unit. B)

So in summary if you're looking to upgrade your battery then this is well worth considering imo. :D

• 3 months later...

Resurrecting an old thread here but was just wondering how you all are getting on with the vapes and if they work longer term?

I've always been a die hard smoker however having just seen a close friend diagnosed and dead within 3 months, it's put the sh*ts up me and I haven't touched a cig since

I've got a Totally Wicked Tornado Mega eGo-C with coconut, cherry, blackcurrent and blueberry flavours and so far it's working well however it's only been two weeks . . . . . .

Is there light at the end of the tunnel??