door motor hell

Aikido2856

hi guys been having a nightmare with my drivers window sticking and genrally not behaving ive bought a second hand replacement from scrappy to replace original now that ones playing up ive stripped down both motors and cleaned them but still playing up stripped door down so many times now ive got it down to 5mins lol does anyone know where i can get a new motor other than main dealer as they are ridiculously expensive cheers :)

There's a member/trader on here you'll need to PM to see if he has one. His name is Alex and can be found here; http://www.350z-uk.c...m/137-zmanalex/

:pmzmanalex:

Wrong section btw but the mod's will no doubt move it when they get around to it. Don't stress though just saying. :lol::thumbs:

Edited by GMballistic

I have just bought a drivers side one from ClarkMotor Sport in Aberdeen for £175, quick delivery. Paid £30 at DP Auto Electrics on the Tyneside Autoparc, Sandy Lane, Newcastle to get it fitted. Took him 30 minutes to change it, great service!

Edited by Kenny T