Special offer on 3 essential wash products to kick off the new year

Envy Valeting

Hi all

Been a bit quiet in this section so we have a special offer for you on 3 staple/essential products for every wash you possibly do!

Some of you may have already used the shampoo from the specials we have done before, but we feel its pretty special and really is at a great price for when you get hooked and want 5L without a silly price tag.

offer1_zps16c0ceab.jpg

A special offer whilst stocks last saving you £4.44 in total on these 3 staple detailing products. Shampoo, APC (all purpose cleaner that dilutes up to 80:1) and Evolution acid free wheel cleaner which dilutes up to 20:1 (though I generally use it at 10:1) giving 5L of working strength product.

So £20 only for these 3 products with UK delivery included. Please express interest in this thread and message me and I'll reply with payment details. It goes without saying, all items are in stock and will be posted either same day or the very next morning depending on when we hear from you!

Best wishes

Tim

I just realised the last special offer I bought from you is still sitting under my desk at work!! Guess I don't need the shampoo or wheel cleaner then, could use the APC though.

Me too actually, could do with a good APC as I'm running low on my current one.

• 3 weeks later...

Only just got round to trying my APC from Envy.

Really good stuff, doesn't burn your throat like some do when you spray them. Can be diluted up to 1:80 for general use which I did (or as best I could!) to wipe over the dash, seats and clean the mats, it has a nice fragrance so is ideal for this. Also used on some exterior bits such as wheel arches and tyres with no problem cleaning at that dilution.

Great value for money. :)

Edited by Jp606
  • Like 1