Sponsored Skydive for Marie Curie LakeZ 2014 Video & Pics pg 3

Lyndzzz

I didn't ask for donations when I started skydiving, I figured it was a bit cheeky of me to ask people for money to do something I really wanted to take up as a hobby anyway. Got 11 jumps in the end and haven't done it since, I find it's a bit too far to travel from London to do it regularly and it's one of those things you have to do regularly.

Anyway, donated a tenner, enjoy, especially the sensory overload if you get it!

Thank you so much for the donation :thumbs:

I feel exactly the same way about taking the money out of the sponsorship to pay for the dive, which is why I've paid for the dive myself and everything I get in donations will go straight to charity :)

• Like 2

Come on guys, throwing yourself out of a perfectly good plane while others are chilling on the lake or hooning around the lake district has to be worth our support. Its also a significant anniversary weekend for Lyndzzz and costing a fair amount for the jump too. :)

Thanks Martinmac, got lots of time yet, possibly a little too close to Christmas to start asking for money!! Doing well for 24 hours though.

Special thanks to those members who have donated, very much appreciated :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bumping this thread as it looks like another one of my family members is going to need the services of Marie Curie so I'm even more determined to raise as much money as possible for this great charity!

Thanks to everyone so far for all their kind words and support

• 4 weeks later...

Hi again!!

For anyone out there who would like to donate but doesn't want to pay until after I've done the jump I have a good old fashioned sponsorship form that I'd be happy to update with your offers ;)

You can PM too!!

Thanks again to everyone who has donated, hopefully I can get a decent sum of money for this great cause :thumbs:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...