What colour refurb............??

Space Cadet

What about if it’s a mid-grey (Titanium) car then?!....

I don’t disagree with you, but there are so many examples of dark cars with dark wheels and vice-versa that I think its on a case by case basis.

With regards my mid-grey car, I'm only talking about having them done a few shades darker, so they wont be as dark as say the Nismo wheels but will be noticeably darker than the standard silvery finish. Much the same as after a couple of weeks of road grim and brake dust.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks, are they a darker version of the normal 370Z shadow-chrome, or just a dark metallic-grey?

It's definitely not just a standard metallic grey - it's a two stage finish to give a 'smoked' effect. You can get some idea of the colour in this picture of my car. My first Z had the standard colour and it looked like a normal silver although I believe that's also a two stage finish. If you want I'll take a better picture of the wheel at the weekend and post it up.

Current car

Nismo1_zps17ff3697.jpg

this :D

This is exactly the colour I want my wheels to be, but how to explain it. Does it have a name? Darker shadow chrome??

Thanks, are they a darker version of the normal 370Z shadow-chrome, or just a dark metallic-grey?

It's definitely not just a standard metallic grey - it's a two stage finish to give a 'smoked' effect. You can get some idea of the colour in this picture of my car. My first Z had the standard colour and it looked like a normal silver although I believe that's also a two stage finish. If you want I'll take a better picture of the wheel at the weekend and post it up.

Current car

Nismo1_zps17ff3697.jpg

this :D

This is exactly the colour I want my wheels to be, but how to explain it. Does it have a name? Darker shadow chrome??

I'm sure Sipar will do you a nice close up shot that you could take with you to the refurber, picture always helps :thumbs:

Sent from the golf club...