tyreleader.co.uk - Good Stuff

allaboutthepasty

Did you ever get a tracking number? If not my guess, for whatever reason, is they didn't get sent.

never got any tracking details, i have an inkling what happened, i saved a set of tyres in my shopping cart, but didn't purchase them, went to do it 4 days later and the price had gone up on the tyres, but the ones i had in my cart were on the old price. they didn't want to still give me the saving and fed me a bull story about funny courier issues.

Did you ever get a tracking number? If not my guess, for whatever reason, is they didn't get sent.

never got any tracking details, i have an inkling what happened, i saved a set of tyres in my shopping cart, but didn't purchase them, went to do it 4 days later and the price had gone up on the tyres, but the ones i had in my cart were on the old price. they didn't want to still give me the saving and fed me a bull story about funny courier issues.

That sounds highly likely, poor show.

prices were unbeatable, i think if i'd ordered them straight away, i'd have had no issue, but i fannied around and mulled it over for a week, end result is i'm taking my order else where, and will have to have a serious think if i use them again or not.

I have just placed an order with Tyreleader for 4 MPSS, hopefully I will receive them ok, I will keep you up to date.

One warning - I called the fitter mentioned on their website to check the fitting price, it was slightly out, but only by 50p per tyre. It is worth mentioning that the fitter didn't know anything about Tyreleader and had received several sets of tyres over the past weeks with no information on who they were for....

So if you do order and get them delivered to one of their named fitters it is worth giving them a call and providing them with contact information, etc.

All of the 4 MPSS tryres ordered from Tyreleader are on thanks to GC Mobile Tyre Fitting. I can highly recommend Gary Cummins, he went out of his way to pick up my tyres from the garage that was originally going to fit them and didn't charge any extra

If anybody is interested he covers the Berks, Bucks and Oxon counties and can be reached on 07584 053307.

Top service from Tyreleader too, had full tracking from their depot to delivery and cost £150 for rear tyres and £144 for front tyres.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi all

Just a warning about Tyreleader to those looks to buy from them. Beware of their cancellation costs / fees!

Ordered some tyres but cancelled them via their online ticketing system shortly after ordering as realised I had made a mistake in ordering them. I received no response from their online ticketing system despite it being within their so called office hours then 24 hours later get notification the tyres had shipped so followed their terms and conditions and refused delivery from the courier for the tyres I did not want. This company is now trying to charge me £25 per tyre as a fee for returning something which I cancelled and did not accept delivery for which is actually about 75% of the cost I paid including delivery originally for 4 tyres which is NOT stated anywhere on their web site or in their terms and conditions.

As a result of all this I have now paid £100 and have no tyres! :angry: