INSURANCE DUE!!!!!!!!!!!!IMPORT.

350ZORRO

Hi. just wondering if anyones had any results on insuring there import Z.

Just had my renual £936.11 for me and the misses. Im 25 and shes 24. The cars a 2002 import. Does that sound reasonable. We have no claims :rant: or convictions. :boxing:

Here`s a pic as I know u`ll like da pics.

I'd still do some searching around, that seems a tad high for me. I had my imported Scooby at that age and was paying around £750, and given that's a lot more 'nickable' than a Zed you can see where I'm coming from :)

A-Plan are pretty good with all performance stuff. You can get the phone number from their website, select the Thatcham branch for performance stuff.

Confused is obviously worth 10mins of your time.

Other than, try checking the ads in the back of Evo :) It might also be worth looking at the Insurance section of Scoobnet, home of imported hard-to-insure beasts... :thumbs:

Peronally, I can't recommend Sky Insurance enough. 27 with 7 years protected no claims, a weeks ban in 2005, plus my partner who's 30 with 0 no claims bonus but no accidents or convictions for 3 years, 350 excess insured on a drive in London for £686 Thats for a Fairlady ST. Did have to get a certified Cat 1 alarm installed tho.

Just had my renual £936.11 for me and the misses. Im 25 and shes 24. The cars a 2002 import. Does that sound reasonable. We have no claims :rant: or convictions. :boxing:

alright mate, where was that quote from ? as mines due this month im 24 and my misses is 24 also, but this will be my first year of NCB. got a renewal from elephant for £1550 :thumbdown:

SKY require a tracker if value of car is 16,000 quid or over.

Hmm, that's not what they told me. Admittedly my car falls pocket change short of the £16K mark, but I was told not to bother getting a tracker as their company considered them useless and wouldnt offer any discounts.

alright mate, where was that quote from ? as mines due this month im 24 and my misses is 24 also, but this will be my first year of NCB. got a renewal from elephant for £1550 :thumbdown:

My quote was from bell which is part of the admiral group.

Bell.co.uk 0800 140 180.

Mine is a 2002 import also just to say ur insure quote is very cheap i think, im 23 and mines more than treble that amount..