**NEW DATE** Italy - Stelvio Pass 2015 Inc Price and Dates

Grundy

Please No !!!

On hold for 2015 ? Really ?? !!!!

Was really looking forward to this.......planned in my holiday forecast and everything !!! :cry:

still plenty of time to join us on rico wendy your more than welcome 100 pound of the price now aswell as i have 4 cars coming

this trip looks great as well as it involves the chance for a bit of snow action offers there ;)

Oh, I know that and more than capable of doing just that.

Been on lots of cars trips (And organised many over the years) just like joining a group of like minded folk and enjoying the experience/s together.

Besides a driving trip totally on your own, for me I find a little sad and does not really work in providing the feedback I was after.

Fortunately the Wales Trip is happening so I will join that in 2015 - my first.

Guess it free's me up with time and financially to join some others I know with a trip to The Ring for some laps and a Track Day at Spa in the Corrado.

I have also wanted to go to either Le Mans Classic or The Monaco Classic which is normally just before the Grand Prix.

Guess I might have to get organising...............

• Like 2

Please No !!!

On hold for 2015 ? Really ?? !!!!

Was really looking forward to this.......planned in my holiday forecast and everything !!! :cry:

still plenty of time to join us on rico wendy your more than welcome 100 pound of the price now aswell as i have 4 cars coming

this trip looks great as well as it involves the chance for a bit of snow action offers there ;)

I have just had another look and reminded myself of this one. I agree it looks good but for a variety of reasons won't be joining it.

Thanks though for suggesting it. :-)

Shame the bottom seems to have dropped out of this one but a couple of us have planned

two weeks in the Pyrenees and northwest Spain at the end of June beginning of July

if anyone is interested in joining. I would point out, though, that we are old.

Personally, I believe the Pyrenees is one of the best; good roads, less traffic and few police.

Edited by yankeesiter

Shame the bottom seems to have dropped out of this one but a couple of us have planned

two weeks in the Pyrenees and northwest Spain at the end of June beginning of July

Personally, I believe the Pyrenees is one of the best; good roads, less traffic and few police.

Will have to try that one sometime. Rather addicted to European road trips after the trip to the alps

The Pyrenees definitely have some of the best roads I've been on .