The 2014 F1 Chat Thread.

WhackyWill

That Merc teaser shot looks like they have wrapped their suspension in carbon effect vinyl.....

As for our car, you will have to wait and see. Iv only seen parts of it, but not all of it together, that will be released in the next day or so

That Merc teaser shot looks like they have wrapped their suspension in carbon effect vinyl.....

As for our car, you will have to wait and see. Iv only seen parts of it, but not all of it together, that will be released in the next day or so

I suppose the unveiling car might not be real? Apparently they've just sent another teaser shot out via BlackBerry messenger to anyone who has subscribed to their "channel".... Don't have a blackberry so I can't post it :lol:

I'm quite impressed that they did a filming day and not one even partial picture has leaked.

I suppose the unveiling car might not be real? Apparently they've just sent another teaser shot out via BlackBerry messenger to anyone who has subscribed to their "channel".... Don't have a blackberry so I can't post it :lol:

I'm quite impressed that they did a filming day and not one even partial picture has leaked.

They are putting them on twitter too. Nothing to see really, in fact it could even be bits off last years car, it shows nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ugevyvej.jpg

Sauber is the prettiest so far!

They are saying the front wing (not nose) , rear wing, and other derails are very Ferrari on the new Sauber....maybe the engine partnership isn't where it stops. Practice will be interesting next week, but going on last years practice, it won't tell us a huge amount, only really who is struggling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why are all the cars so ugly - yes I know it's to comply with the rules, but what rules means that all the noses are as they are ?

ETA

and what is the advantage of the camel toe ?

Edited by ATTAK Z

More toro rosso:

y7u4y9u8.jpg

It's to stop the massive launches of cars in impacts and to stop the potential ingress of a high nose into the side of a car in a crash, the original rule for this produced the step noses, this was designed to end that. The high noses are better both looking and better aerodynamically but only the tip needs to be low, so for the best results a penis nose is ideal

• Like 1

It's to stop the massive launches of cars in impacts and to stop the potential ingress of a high nose into the side of a car in a crash, the original rule for this produced the step noses, this was designed to end that. The high noses are better both looking and better aerodynamically but only the tip needs to be low, so for the best results a penis nose is ideal

that makes sense - thanks

• Like 1