The 2014 F1 Chat Thread.

WhackyWill

Ferrari nose looks flatter more like a wedge.

The lotus split "camel toe" is an interesting idea.

Mercedes were running their new car at silverstone today, they put a clip of the sound on YouTube, sounds pretty good actually!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the Ferrari F14 T, aka, the Ferrari Fiat

ugyva8at.jpg

This year is going to be ugly!

Came on here to post a pic of it! That's 3 different ideas we've seen so far. The only thing they have in common is they are ugly as fook :D

Put proper tyres on the cars, let the guys work out who is the fastest driver in the fastest car, not what we have seen for the last few seasons, which team sets the car up to manage tyres the best? Far to much emphasis on efficiency and eco crap. Sorry but u want to see a fast wild car making monster sound that turns the hair up on my back

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Put proper tyres on the cars, let the guys work out who is the fastest driver in the fastest car, not what we have seen for the last few seasons, which team sets the car up to manage tyres the best? Far to much emphasis on efficiency and eco crap. Sorry but u want to see a fast wild car making monster sound that turns the hair up on my back

McLaren and Williams have the donkey d!ck, Renault the double donkey d!ck, Ferrari have the catfish nose.

. . . . . . . Awaits Red Bulls new car release :stir:

It will probably look awesome and get pole position every race, making me want to turn my tv off

That would be nice but it is what it is. Mercedes released a sound clip of the new engine and it sounds awful
I thought it sounded ok!

I quite liked it haha

Mercedes have released this teaser shot:

ytajaqag.jpg

That would be nice but it is what it is. Mercedes released a sound clip of the new engine and it sounds awful
I thought it sounded ok!

I quite liked it haha

Hopefully it's just my speakers then.

Mercedes have released this teaser shot:

ytajaqag.jpg

F1 cars future unveiling. We'll get plenty of photos and a good idea of who is where when testing starts next week.

Sauber - 26 January (online)

Toro Rosso - 27 January (Jerez)

Mercedes - 28 January (Jerez)

Caterham - 28 January (Jerez)

Red Bull - 28 January (Jerez)

Force India - 28 January (Jerez)

Marussia - 28 January (Jerez)

Williams - 28 January (Jerez)

Lotus - TBC

Pete

Edited by JetSet

McLaren and Williams have the donkey d!ck, Renault the double donkey d!ck, Ferrari have the catfish nose.

. . . . . . . Awaits Red Bulls new car release :stir:

I think Doogy thinks you know Daryl ??? C'mon spill the beans :stir: