Azure Fairlady Z - UK Spec Upgrades

Cozzi

I actually looked at your Car on ebay as I'm looking for another zed.

I'm sorry to say but you are going to struggle, I have had 2 jdm Zeds over the last 2 years, both were 53regs and both around 40k on the clock and massively struggled to get £5000 for them.

There is a massive stigma with import Zeds especially on ebay and people just won't touch them.

Also the mods may seem good to you but the won't be everyone's cup of tea.

I seriously was interested in your car, then I saw the interior and it put me straight off :( tan seats with a blue centre console :0

Straight away I start thinking about how much it's going to cost to put the interior back to stock

My advice would be to put it back to stock and sell for £5000-£5500 and the make up the rest of the money selling the parts on.

Good luck

• Like 1

I actually looked at your Car on ebay as I'm looking for another zed.

I'm sorry to say but you are going to struggle, I have had 2 jdm Zeds over the last 2 years, both were 53regs and both around 40k on the clock and massively struggled to get £5000 for them.

There is a massive stigma with import Zeds especially on ebay and people just won't touch them.

Also the mods may seem good to you but the won't be everyone's cup of tea.

I seriously was interested in your car, then I saw the interior and it put me straight off :( tan seats with a blue centre console :0

Straight away I start thinking about how much it's going to cost to put the interior back to stock

My advice would be to put it back to stock and sell for £5000-£5500 and the make up the rest of the money selling the parts on.

Good luck

Thanks for your opinion.

The car has 35 watchers so Ill see how it goes. the mods are all very tasteful and nothing should put a buyer off.

I would agree the interior is very 'blue' but something that could be changed.

Many have said they like it, others have said seeing it in the flesh has changed their mind to like it.

And in terms of 'cost to put the interior back to stock', Im sure a buyer could swap with someone for very little extra cost on both the console and seats with a bit of time.

Edited by Cozzi

Found it! i would buy it off you stock as then it would be more in my price range lol. I messaged you on ebay recently with some random jibberish, but i'm set on getting a 350 and this colour seems to be the only one that catches my eye! Pm me some more info please :)

• 2 weeks later...