Engine Bay shots

Stu_2424

Why thank you Mr Keyser but it's all going soon I have something else in the pipeline for it :lol:

@ Ceejay29

Start with something simple and work your way through it a bit a time - paint the battery and fluid covers or maybe the plenum. You can get a spare plenum clean and polish or paint then 1 for 1 swap so no down time - a nice hose kit some colour matched sheathing for the cables. You don't have to go to extremes - I was doing a full car rebuild so may as well paint it while it was out :)

Cheers Keyser. I have been gradually building parts/details to add, but they seem to be finishing touches :lol:. I may start an engine detailing thread as soon as I pluck up the courage to take the plunge.

• Like 1

The only thing that your missing is a 1 piece inlet pipe Sam - it would go so well with your kinetix as well :thumbs:

(that and the battery/fluid covers and surrounds but I assume you have them ;) )

The only thing that your missing is a 1 piece inlet pipe Sam - it would go so well with your kinetix as well :thumbs:

(that and the battery/fluid covers and surrounds but I assume you have them ;) )

I have the one piece polished inlet pipe sitting in the garage ready to fit with the 3.12" pulley ;) Just finding the right time to fit it as it'll need a re-tune.

It's a good point about the fluid/Bat covers. They weren't fitted when I got the car as the Tein bonnet lifters were on, so I'm just used to it.

Think I've got them in the garage though so might look into getting them back on, It'd probably look a bit neater.

My engine bay progress slowly getting there... A huge clean, coloured conduit, painted caps.

Nismo oil and rad caps on order, strut brace from Tarmac, and eventually a polished plenum and spacer from Ian Wasso, and red silicone hoses.

PhotoGrid_1394241233417-1.jpg

Edited by Cal

• 3 weeks later...

Looking very nice what's next going in there ?

Cheers buddy, errr most likely red silicone hoses to finish off all the red bits... Eventually want a polished plenum from Wasso, and the red anodised bolts from Paddy when the group buy is compete.

I really like the look of the Takeda intake also from :pmtarmac: ... Mine is looking quite tired!

TK-TR-3001P_03-06-350Z.jpg

• Like 1

Looking very nice what's next going in there ?

Cheers buddy, errr most likely red silicone hoses to finish off all the red bits... Eventually want a polished plenum from Wasso, and the red anodised bolts from Paddy when the group buy is compete.

I really like the look of the Takeda intake also from :pmtarmac: ... Mine is looking quite tired!

TK-TR-3001P_03-06-350Z.jpg

i love the polished look going to do my own over the winter when it's off the road for something to do on night shifts lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...