Calendar 2014 . . Update P1!!

DoogyRev

I'm sorry Kelly, Cheryl...

I don't know what to say...

It just wasn't working any more...

It's me, it's not you...

You're both just stuck in the past...

IMG_0199_zps02819bcf.jpg

Thanks to everyone who made it happen, not forgetting the Zed owners who take such good care of these beauties and snap the awesome shots.

:thumbs:

Got mine today :thumbs:

Looks likei got new surname as well... Fair enough it's not easiest and I had spelt it with 1 or 2 letters wrong... But to get "Garlagh" from "Gorlachev" is deffinatelly new record :lol: :lol:

Sorry!!! Didn't think my writing was that bad!!? :)

Looks likei got new surname as well... Fair enough it's not easiest and I had spelt it with 1 or 2 letters wrong... But to get "Garlagh" from "Gorlachev" is deffinatelly new record :lol: :lol:

Sorry, my bad! It wasn't calendar! My mrs txt me saying "your calendar arrived" and then sent me picture of what's been written on envelope... Just got home and realises that the envelope with my name written incorrectly - is different envelope lol

I apologise :)

Sorry, my bad! It wasn't calendar! My mrs txt me saying "your calendar arrived" and then sent me picture of what's been written on envelope... Just got home and realises that the envelope with my name written incorrectly - is different envelope lol

I apologise :)

pmsl!! No probs Vlad, hope I got that right!!? :teeth:

Got mine today, some really good pics (+ the 4 from Ian :teeth: )

she who must be obayed suggested it would be nice to include location captions, perhaps an idea for next year?

p.s. already sent this earlier but it hasn't shown up on here so reposted, hope it doesn't duplicate