Hi all + advice needed please

Long time reader, first time poster, so thought it was about time I made the effort to introduce myself. I've picked up loads of tips and knowledge here, so wanted to thank all of you :teeth:

I've been looking at buying a Z for over a year now :wacko: and think I'm about ready to take the plunge :yahoo: I've seen a chilli red, GT, 05 plate with 29k on the clock at the local stealer for £20k. Took it out for a spin this afternoon and still can't wipe the grin off my face :teeth: An absolutely awesome car to drive, can't believe I haven't done anything about it sooner!

I'd appreciate any thoughts you guys have. Is £20k for an 05 plate, GT pack with 29k on the clock a good deal? I thought it would be priced about £1-2k higher than that so was wondering if there's something they're not telling me? Looked out for all the usuals (real tyres / suspension etc.) but have to admit I'm a bit of a noob so I could have missed something.

Thanks for any tips you guys can give me :thumbs:

:welcome: charlie_W

Lomoto says: "heres an 05 Chili GT with half the mileage cheaper"

might be a 2005 car but looks like a 54 plate to me :huh: but notice the dealer has not picked up on the Rays, which were still optional in early 2005? :unsure:

:welcome: charlie_W

Lomoto says: "heres an 05 Chili GT with half the mileage cheaper"

might be a 2005 car but looks like a 54 plate to me :huh: but notice the dealer has not picked up on the Rays, which were still optional in early 2005? :unsure:

can be 2005 with 54 plate :p

Thanks for the feedback and the welcome guys. Think I may give this one a miss and wait some more :surrender: I've waited nearly a year and half, I can wait some more :headhurt:

Realistically, what do you reckon I can get for around £20 - £22k? I'd ideally like under 20k mileage but there seems to be such a wide range on the market it's hard to tell what is good value for money.

lomoto said "can be 2005 with 54 plate" and that's what I said :bleh::bleh: - as the car Charlie was looking at was a 2005 on an 05 plate - which does make a difference to the price, especially for a relatively young car. But I agree with the consensus that the dealer's price is high - :bangin: 'im down on that if the car really appeals to you Charlie.