Tein S-tech Springs In Stock for 350Z, £155.99 delivered!

We have just received 6 sets of the excellent Tein S-Tech lowering spring kits. These are the official Tein UK spec kits so backed by their warranty and designed for the UK.

These are ideal if you are not looking to lower your car to much, approximately 17mm at the front and 14mm at the rear. We can supply these for £155.99 delivered. I will add a website link later today.

Tein_zps493ded4f.jpg

If you would prefer to go lower we also stock the Eibach Pro Spring kit which gives a 30mm drop. Drop me a PM, email or call for more information.

Visit our online shop for a huge range of 350Z and 370Z parts http://www.clarkmoto....uk/Home/1.html

Edited by Clark Motorsport

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, looking at these as no need for coil overs for my build. More for aesthetics. Will the drop cause any rubbing with eibach spacers (25mm rear, 20mm front)?

No you should be fine with them, they give a 17mm drop at the front and a 14mm at the rear which haven't caused interference issues with that size of spacer.

Let me know if you need further information :)

Hi, looking at these as no need for coil overs for my build. More for aesthetics. Will the drop cause any rubbing with eibach spacers (25mm rear, 20mm front)?

No you should be fine with them, they give a 17mm drop at the front and a 14mm at the rear which haven't caused interference issues with that size of spacer.

Let me know if you need further information :)

Pm sent

• 2 weeks later...
Received my set today, thanks Ewen can't wait to fit them!

Just out off interest what is the ride like with them on ? And and pics with the drop ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry for the late reply, only just got around to fitting them. Ride is very OEM like, a touch firmer. Car feels more planted around corners now. A very good mod for the price, well worth doing!

Pic after drop:

O2xgMwzl.jpg

Perfect for me.

Edit -

Better pic now they have settled:

R4oOkLP.jpg

Edited by Jp606
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Just thought I'd share my thoughts as I've just fitted these onto the stock shocks, prior to fitting bilstein b6's.

Basically I wanted to feel what the difference is like incrementally.

In my opinion, these should have been standard on the 350z. More compliant ride quality, and they seem to respond better to bumps, like they rebound quicker if that makes sense.

I've not pushed them yet as I'll need an alignment, plus I think I need to tighten something up, as I can hear a vague rattle over bumpy surfaces.

Anyway, great addition even just to stock suspension.

• 1 month later...

More stock just arrived for next day delivery :)

All our kits are sourced from Tein UK so are the UK spec spring designed for our roads, beware of imported springs that are not.

While I can agree that Tein has offered different spring rates for the European and JDM market VS the USDM this only applies to coilover springs.

The lowering springs are universal and they provide different types of rates and height drop to proviide comfort, sporty or aggressive characteristics while staying the damping range of the OEM shocks.

Tein also honors its warranty whatever their product is purchased from so far has you have the receipt and product code.

I have had the pleasure to deal with them directly and upgraded my US purchased coilovers with no problems.

All TEIN products come from Tein Japan.

So while I'm not trying to discredit CMS I'm just clarifying an incorrect statement.

Unless you meant beware of replica or knockoffs from China which I totally agree with.

More stock just arrived for next day delivery :)

All our kits are sourced from Tein UK so are the UK spec spring designed for our roads, beware of imported springs that are not.

While I can agree that Tein has offered different spring rates for the European and JDM market VS the USDM this only applies to coilover springs.

The lowering springs are universal and they provide different types of rates and height drop to proviide comfort, sporty or aggressive characteristics while staying the damping range of the OEM shocks.

Tein also honors its warranty whatever their product is purchased from so far has you have the receipt and product code.

I have had the pleasure to deal with them directly and upgraded my US purchased coilovers with no problems.

All TEIN products come from Tein Japan.

So while I'm not trying to discredit CMS I'm just clarifying an incorrect statement.

Unless you meant beware of replica or knockoffs from China which I totally agree with.

Good points Bennett :)

I was referring to eBay specials where you really don't know what you are getting sometimes, as you mention Chinese knock offs. I was simply making the point that we deal directly with Tein UK.

Some of the parts I have seen come from eBay that are very good fakes is surprising. That's not to say there is not plenty of great sellers on eBay I often use it myself for all sorts of things.