Group Buy on HR Hump Bonnets By Clark Motorsport!

Ewen@Clark Motorsport

Right guys this is the first Group buy from us. After listening to your ideas we have gone for one of the most popular mentioned the HR humped bonnet.

These are the genuine Nissan panel and we can supply them for £255 if we can get 5 or more people to sign up.

We can arrange delivery with Fed-Ex using a fully insured next day service for £32.50 or you can collect from us in Kintore Aberdeenshire if any of the locals fancy one.

Please add your name to the thread if you wish to go ahead.

Any questions please let me know

Confirmed:

Martek - PAID

Floydbax - PAID

Paddy78 - PAID

Bpmjames - PAID

Derek (via email) - PAID

kite 350 - PAID

Edited by Clark Motorsport/Zmanalex

Guys, Ewen has already stated that it's OEM at the moment so please stay on topic. Ewen, if you want the CF enquirers on a separate thread let me know and I'll move them. :)

Might be an idea to start another thread to see what interest there is, I'm not saying I could do anything but it would allow me to look into it depending on interest.

We now have 5 confirmed orders for the OEM bonnets so I will be able to supply at the discounted price :)

I will contact everyone that has agreed to buy on Monday with payment details, in the meantime if anyone else wants to add their names then please do as ill leave the GB to run until Friday.

• Like 2