Zed wanted

Almeida1234

Hey gang I am looking to purchase a zed in jan, February time. So if you are looking to sell let me know, or anyone you know.

Currently I am running a rx-7 as my weekend toy I will be selling this in the summer obviously I can make a deal on this with money my way or buy outright.

I am after

Ultra yellow

Azura blue

Or red

UK model with less then 50000 on the clock please. Ideally with gt pack.

Also pre 2006 please ideally 2005

Budget is flexible

Thanks

There is 1 I keep seeing on fb ! Follow modified cars for sale , there a nice blue 1 he wants 6250 with 44k on clock , he's in the army and wants to sell it. Bargain !

Put up a link and I'm sure the members on here will be able to advise you on what its worth :thumbs:

6250 with 44k on the clock?!?! Is it a GT Spec? I'd sell mine and nab that up! :lol: Thats at least £2k cheaper than the market atm!

Just been looking at this nice one on here for sale. Mileage is higher than you wanted but still thought I'd give you a heads up in case you where interested; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/78273-2004-azure-350z-gt-uk-car-83k-6500/ Good luck with the search either way. ;)
hat looks like a good car you should go have a look at that one happy car hunting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just been looking at this nice one on here for sale. Mileage is higher than you wanted but still thought I'd give you a heads up in case you where interested; http://www.350z-uk.c...k-car-83k-6500/ Good luck with the search either way. ;)

Bit more miles then I would like otherwise spot on

Absolute bargain! Way I would look at it is, 800 miles a year! Not much at all!