Unique 350/370z Cufflinks For Sale £22.50

Wasso

So that's all of them posted. Happy Christmas all :clap:

Please let me know what you think of them when they arrive.

So I have stock left at the price of £20 to forum members or £25 on ebay which will happen sometime over Christmas, that's of I'm not drunk :lol:

So I have stock left at the price of £20 to forum members or £25 on ebay which will happen sometime over Christmas, that's if I'm sober :lol:

Fixed that!

So I have stock left at the price of £20 to forum members or £25 on ebay which will happen sometime over Christmas, that's if I'm sober :lol:

Fixed that!

:doh::lol:

looking forward to these, even the presentation box looks ace, well done Wasso empires! :clap:

Thanks mate. I've got mine on today and everybody has said how classy they look.

You'll all be very impressed in sure. Can't wait for the first comments :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Took these round with me today to family, pleased as punch. Showed off my new cuff links to all of then and each one garnered a odd look of confusion and pitty.

"Car cuff links?!?" They all individually exclaimed. "Yes, but, you see... It's what I have, the same model of car". Cue more blank looks. Give up and move on. I don't think they have zeditus :( but happily I do :cloud9:

Edited by cs2000
  • Like 1

No worries Haydn, I'll be honest and say that I wasn't hoping for amazing quality but was hugely surprised.

The design was a real pain because they had troubles designing the link with the Z. There was one moment it wasn't going to happen but they managed to come up trumps.

The finish and quality has really impressed me, and it seems the same with you guys.

So the cars will be next :teeth:

Edited by Wasso

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...