Unique 350/370z Cufflinks For Sale £22.50

Wasso

£20 Delivered :p

I'm In :thumbs:

As you've done me a good favour with some of your old detailing stuff I'll honour that for you. B)

Only just seen this.

They look fab!

One pair for me please Ian.

No problem Andy

Yes Please I would love a set of these, I am sure the other half would like to give them back as my Chrissy Present !

And you sir too.

dk and Daryl, I've added you to the list.

I'll probably message you all over the weekend at some point to sort out the deposits. I'm hoping we're just a couple of weeks away now from receiving them, but will keep you guys posted anyway.

Cheers

Update first post.

Payments have been requested by PM with impending delivery expected from the manufacturer.

Anyone else fancy some Z cufflins? pm me or show interest here and I'll be in touch.

Okay, update received, I should receive them fingers crossed on Thursday. This is tight for Christmas, but I want to ensure they're with you asap.

All packaging and address labels are done, so it's just a case of inserting the cufflinks (in their presentation case of course) and getting down to the post office.

I'll update once they're received and on their way.

• Like 3

Ok so the supplier didn't reach my requested date and because of this I couldn't get them out to you yesterday. They have been delivered and Jayne said they look smart. I've arrived home and I'm also really impressed with them.

Here's the pics (comments welcome)

27B0F2B3-DA8D-440E-9ACF-78EAED7F374E_zpswf590zh3.jpg

DA05A79F-C7FF-4A1F-8512-4C0A6E61C973_zpslzjbfoyu.jpg

CC5C4206-9162-4848-945B-EEC05E168AE4_zpsc9osza7p.jpg

So they will be packaged up and sent first class post to all tomorrow. They should arrive Mon/Tue.

They should be silver but with night time lighting they look slightly off silver but this could be our lighting. But still they look really smart and are a perfect size.

If anyone else is interested in purchasing please do let me know.

All the best Wasso empires :teeth:

Sorry yes I'm personally delivering them Jim, did I not tell you? :stir:

Ok so Canada might take a little longer. Shame they weren't ready sooner Joy could have handed them to you.

Graham I don't see your sample in the box so I'll need to prompt them to send it onward and I'll get yours in the post with the others.

You'll love these they look the Bizz :) :)

• Like 1