Unique 350/370z Cufflinks For Sale £22.50

Wasso

DA05A79F-C7FF-4A1F-8512-4C0A6E61C973_zpslzjbfoyu.jpg

Well, they're in production (for those of you who helped with the input of these).

Below is the artwork for a totally unique product which as we're all petrol heads we may as well wear our pride on our sleeves. I'm a big cufflink fan and personally wanted some for myself, so why not offer the opportunity for the forum also.

These have taken around 3 months for the artwork to be approved, and so they're 100% to my liking and requirement to replicate the Z emblem that keeps our cars heritage to the Z of Nissan.

I'm only doing 50 of these and that's it......

I'm expecting delivery around the 2nd week of December, so if you want your other half to purchase you a nice little stocking filler (no Dave not stockings!!) then pop your name down.

I will require a £5 deposit to secure your interest, as I'll also be advertising these on eBay once they're made. Ebay price is £24, but a special discount to friends and community of £20 - and that's DELIVERED.

They will come in their own custom cufflink box with the Z emblem on the front, with the cufflink finished in brushed Aluminium.

Herewith the pics.

Cufflink Box

CufflinkBox_zps127f3773.jpg

Cufflinks

Cufflinks_zpsc8bb25b0.jpg

If you're interested pop your name down on the list and I'll contact you by PM to sort out the deposit.

As I say, these will be with you before Christmas.

Happy Zedding!

1.vansman66 - PAID

2.Richmillions - PAID

3.Whacky Will - PAID

4.The Bounty Bar Kid - PAID

5.Paddy78 - PAID

6.cs2000 - PAID

7.flexib - PAID

8.Clarkie - PAID

9. HaydnH - PAID

10. DoogyRev - PAID

11. andy james - PAID

12. Ragtopzed1 - PAID

13. Dk-fin - PAID

14. Daryl - PAID

15. JonP - PAID

Edited by Wasso

Semi-unrelated, but I bought some Clogau gold Welsh rugby union cufflinks which have a one off number on the back... my number purely by chance was "350".

So you don't want a TRUE Z cufflink then......:doh:

*list updated.

:bounce:

Those who showed interest previously with my feeler thread...... are we in or out?

flexib

dErZ

Toad

Dedman

Keyser

Aliensurfer

mick43

MidnightRacer

cs2000

14N

DoogyRev

AMT

Ewan27

OsakaBen

beetleben

Cheers CS, I'll update the first post.

I'll also send PM's over the weekend for the initial deposit of £5.00 to secure your purchase.

Me too please Ian... not sure how I missed this! What else are you flogging mate? :)

:lol: do you think I'm Del Boy or something..... yeah got some hooky Dolls that are Oriental but speak German :lol: (And not SMD type DOLLS!!)

Further in the pipeline will be replica 350z and 370z cufflinks, which will be laser copied of the original car, which should be interesting. This project is to actually setup a cufflink business, which my other half will run. I'm a huge fan of cufflinks and have around 60 quirky styles, so taking a collection a little further to the point of trying out a business line of cufflinks.

In terms of any other for sale items - until they're actually thought of there's nothing else I can think of doing, unless you have a suggestion? More than happy to bring to the community Zed related apparel.

What colours can we have these anodised in Ian? ;)

I don't believe they will be able to anodise them, as they won't be aluminium or titanium. In anycase, the original badge is brushed aluminium, so it will retain that style.