Dan's MR2 mk3 trackpig thread (deposit taken)

Ekona

I reckon Hugh gets closest with two MR guesses :)

mr2blue.jpg

My fourth MR2. I've known this car since the first owner bought it, modified the hell out of it, then put it back to stock and sold it to another friend of ours. He then stripped it and converted it for track use, and I've now picked up a bargain as he needs the cash for a house move.

Engine is standard, but it's got an Apexi intake and Cobra exhaust on either end of it. Suspension is uprated GT ARBs front and rear, fully adjustable suspension arms, and BC Racing BR:RH coilovers. Internally it's got a Sparco Sprint V seat and 3" 4pt harness on the driver side with a B&M short shifter too. Soft top has also been removed and the hardtop fitted instead, for weight savings.

It's to replace the MX5 which will be departing shortly, and is completely ready to go on track from day one. Looking forward to giving her a bloody good clean and then a bloody good thrash! :D

• Like 2

I reckon Hugh gets closest with two MR guesses :)

mr2blue.jpg

My fourth MR2. I've known this car since the first owner bought it, modified the hell out of it, then put it back to stock and sold it to another friend of ours. He then stripped it and converted it for track use, and I've now picked up a bargain as he needs the cash for a house move.

Engine is standard, but it's got an Apexi intake and Cobra exhaust on either end of it. Suspension is uprated GT ARBs front and rear, fully adjustable suspension arms, and BC Racing BR:RH coilovers. Internally it's got a Sparco Sprint V seat and 3" 4pt harness on the driver side with a B&M short shifter too. Soft top has also been removed and the hardtop fitted instead, for weight savings.

It's to replace the MX5 which will be departing shortly, and is completely ready to go on track from day one. Looking forward to giving her a bloody good clean and then a bloody good thrash! :D

I will be good in the snow... :surrender: :surrender:

it's an addition rather than a replacement.

It's to replace the MX5 which will be departing shortly

That's a bit contradictory!

I should be putting my mx5 up for sale soon, had a great day at Oulton park in it yesterday. Probably not a great time of year to sell though.

• Like 1

All these track mx-5s popping. What kinda money we talking fellas?

As per liking the standard multipla. I don't even know what to say to that ;)

Car looks cool. Any particular reason for preferring that over your MX-5? Or just fancy a change?